Post a reply

Re: James Cahill

Postby Dan-cat

Hahaha brilliant Ed :-D

It is a possibility when the class of '92 go that players like Cahill could come up like Bingham did. He'll have a job staying on tour at this rate though...

Postby Juddernaut88

I like James Cahill. Maybe I'm a bit biased as he is Hendrys ex wife's nephew but I like the way he plays and he's good to watch.

Postby SnookerEd25

Juddernaut88 wrote:I like James Cahill. Maybe I'm a bit biased as he is Hendrys ex wife's nephew but I like the way he plays and he's good to watch.

Don’t think they get on though. Perhaps not surprising when you consider Hendry did the dirty on Cahill’s mum’s sister... Hendry has always seemed awkward when asked about him.

Could be spicy if they were to meet this season! :bags:

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerEd25 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:I like James Cahill. Maybe I'm a bit biased as he is Hendrys ex wife's nephew but I like the way he plays and he's good to watch.

Don’t think they get on though. Perhaps not surprising when you consider Hendry did the dirty on Cahill’s mum’s sister... Hendry has always seemed awkward when asked about him.

I'd forgotten about Hendry coming back. Can't wait!

Postby Iranu

SnookerEd25 wrote:

Cahill’s also said that Hendry’s never offered to help with his snooker which he seems a bit salty about.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:

I'd forgotten about Hendry coming back. Can't wait!

That's because he hasn't actually come back yet.

When is that actually happening? Wasn't there talk of him only coming back for the UK, Masters and Worlds? What's the point in making a big deal out of your comeback, if you're only limiting yourself to three tournaments a year?

Postby Iranu

Hendry said he’d probably come back for the UK. Suppose he wants to get more Sight Right coaching in before joining the tour as he’d only had a couple of sessions by the time the World Seniors came round (and it had already improved his game ten-fold from previous Seniors tournaments.)

Postby Cloud Strife

Dan-cat wrote:He'll do well to get into the Masters <laugh>

Perhaps Barry will give him a wildcard.

Postby SnookerFan

Oh yeah. rofl rofl

I've not even been drinking today, I swear. :emb:

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:

Perhaps Barry will give him a wildcard.

Stranger things have happened.

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:

Oh yeah. rofl rofl

I've not even been drinking today, I swear. :emb:

YET.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Cahill is also the cousin of Graeme Dott's sisters next door neighbour's best friend.No idea if Dott offered to help his career.

Postby chengdufan

I can confirm that I haven't helped James Cahill in his snooker career. <ok>

Postby Alex0paul

He is a very poor mans David Gray

Postby SnookerEd25

Alex0paul wrote:He is a very poor mans David Gray

Even that is a claim he may get nowhere near living up to.

Postby The_Abbott

Juddernaut88 wrote:One day he'll be champion.

yeah but in what exactly?

Postby Juddernaut88

The_Abbott wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:One day he'll be champion.

yeah but in what exactly?

6 reds champion :)