Post a reply

Re: Matchroom.Live English Open Last 64 !!!

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:I make you correct. It's also because he's a fairly attractive, young man.

Would we talk about Lisowski the way we do if he looked like Rod Lawler or Marcus Campbell?

You probably have a bit of a point there although in fairness Drago was often spoken about in similar terms and he looks like a mafia don.

Postby Prop

Iranu wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:I make you correct. It's also because he's a fairly attractive, young man.

Would we talk about Lisowski the way we do if he looked like Rod Lawler or Marcus Campbell?

You probably have a bit of a point there although in fairness Drago was often spoken about in similar terms and he looks like a mafia don.

Plenty of women like that. Ask Johnny.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't fancy Lisowski?

Your hormones are busy going crazy for literally any woman associated with snooker.

You’d probably fancy Mark Joyce’s mom if she was interviewed by Eurosport.

Postby Johnny Bravo

No. I also think he's bang average looking, a 7 out of 10 at best.
I don't mean to be rude, but maybe it's because British men are not good looking in general that he seems better looking than he actually is.

Postby Dan-cat

Johnny Bravo wrote:

I don't mean to be rude, but maybe it's because British men are not good looking in general that he seems better looking than he actually is.

Beauty is subjective you numpty.

Postby Iranu

Johnny Bravo wrote:

I mean, you are being rude.

Postby Andre147

SnookerFan wrote:
Acé wrote:I like Colin Murray more than Goldstein, Goldstein's boring as a rock and feel he's not as connected to the Eurosport gang as Colin Murray is, the banter is better when Colin's around

I used to prefer Goldstein, now I prefer Murray.

Goldstein was never great, I just disliked Murray more. But he's grown a bit on me.

Same here. Goldstein used to present the Premier League so I knew him way before Collin.

But Collin Murray is better no doubt.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:to take that green on was very disrespectful. Followed by an even more disrespectful brown and blue.

rofl

He played ok, that clearance to make it 3-1 was massive, and those 3 pots were out of this world.

He plays another welshman next, Matthew Stevens. Not the easiest of draws so far.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Iranu wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

I mean, you are being rude.

Sorry.

Postby Iranu

Lilley makes a century to level at 3-3.

Despite not being the match I’d have chosen, it’s definitely justified its TV time.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Johnny Bravo wrote:

I do more than my fair share to haul up the average attractiveness of British men

Postby HappyCamper

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

I do more than my fair share to haul up the average attractiveness of British men

this is why we should look at the median attractiveness. to avoid skewing by outliers.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

Are you a cosmetic surgeon then?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

HappyCamper wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

this is why we should look at the median attractiveness. to avoid skewing by outliers.

:clap: