Re: Private SnookerIsland Twitter chat group

Postby Ck147

Iranu wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Was it a Cumberland?

Chipolata

Bender in a bun

Postby mick745

Dan-cat wrote:Sorry Cloudy I had the lawyer in one ear, the IT company in the other, Jackie D on whatsapp. The boy won't leave me alone.

Current members of the Twitter group are:

Roland
Tubberlad
AC or LT
Bourne
The Saviour
Casey
Smart
Poolboy
Seifer
Wallace12
The Ace
Ash147
Mildey
Coland

Sorry i'm not on twitter.

Postby Dan-cat

YO! Bumping this thread in case any new users or existing ones that didn't yet join this chat group.

It's Twitter, and if you don't use Twitter it's very simple to set up an anonymous account. Let me know your handle and I'll add you to the group.

This group keeps us in contact if the site goes down :-)

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:YO! Bumping this thread in case any new users or existing ones that didn't yet join this chat group.

It's Twitter, and if you don't use Twitter it's very simple to set up an anonymous account. Let me know your handle and I'll add you to the group.

Is the new forum still running?

Postby SnookerFan

Andre147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:YO! Bumping this thread in case any new users or existing ones that didn't yet join this chat group.

Is the new forum still running?

Is Ash still on there?

Postby Andre147

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Forum is stopped but can be reactivated if needed.

Do you know something we don't?

No, all good, just wanted to remind everyone

Hopefully no more issues like last time.

Postby TheSaviour

"I actually dislike Social media quite a lot. I don't use Facebook, apart from business stuff. But it's my main revenue stream at the moment. The agency happened by accident. A happy accident"!

- Exactly my thoughts also, Dan. Plus that I quite strongly dislike the mobile phones also. Still has try to sort things out before it gets too late to do that, so that´s why being active as hell even when I generally highly dislike it; twitter, Facebook plus on here also plus some lotteries and sports betting sites also during the years. I actually have had a some incredible CONSISTENCY of doing and analysing things SPOT ON but I also hate it as I should had been something else, yet it is not too late at all. I have used twitter since 2012 or something and Facebook basically right from the beginning. But I hate those and I don´t have any real friends or mates. If Ronnie O´Sullivan and Shaun Murphy are excluded, but they have both basically ruined my life, yet I do know that Ronnie is an extraordinary genius and Shaun just extraordinary. I wish I would have, it is not too late.

But the ideas have been there. They like my consistency, yet everyone else would argue I am crazy and do change my visions more often than a shirt but that´s not the truth, I am always just kidding and joking. A very few can actually comprehend my true consistency and visions.

"The Saviour is a real person"?

- Well, thanks for asking. I suppose there´s a few TheSaviour´s. One lad was that who wrote or is writing some paper blog. The usual official drivel all the way. One TheSaviour was someone who wrote some stuff under that name 10 years or so ago. This third one a real thing, an original one, me. Thanks for the asking. I will be thinking this over now. A few days and then something will happen. In a way or an over.

I take a few days to think this over, and I very well might be up to it. Just currently having some rather not so likely a massive, massive troubles that I can sort out, yet strangle enough those always have been sorted out. But can I do that this time, can´t belive it anymore. But the following few days will bring some more light. In a way or an other.

Overall, twitter is a much, much better way to communicate than mobile phones or Facebook.

I am one of the quickest and best one in the WORLD to write anything with a keyboard or with those two thumbs with a mobile phone, so that´s why anything like this is rather easy to me. I still dislike this, but the things must get sorted out. That´s why I can state I am the original TheSaviour.