Post a reply

Re: Reanne Evans gets an MBE

Postby SnookerEd25

Well, I don’t agree with the ‘honours’ system in general, and believe it should be done away with (while conceding it probably never will be)

However, that doesn’t stop me from congratulating Reanne, for whom this is a well deserved recogntition :clap:

Postby TheSaviour

rofl rofl rofl

A good one. So yeah, I noticed the weather also, so it that day already once again.

Seriously, she probably got it as she can fire wrong-handed centuries. Only he and Ronnie can do something like that. It is just that they have a a different leagues. Ronnie´s league has been just closer to Reanne´s league lately.

So, some great news now. I mean that that one nutter, was he Lod Rawler or something, has finally packed it in. Not anymore those "job" - claims. Just taking it easy and fair play to everyone. Each for their own. Sadly just been the case anywhere

Was just a one dead which did all the damage??

Martin Gould, Mark Selby, Reanne Evans, Michael Georgiou and Alan McManus are by a country mile the only highly interesting players now. Unless John Higgins forgets that he´s bald and just starts to play once again. Martin Gould because he´s a highly gifted bottler, the only one who can play up to the top, top standard with just a minimal bottling while he´s at his best. Reanne as she can fire those, and those. And those. And those. And to completely to forget that the standards she plays ain´t even close to the top standards. Michael Georgiou as he looks like clown. Alan as he´s an artist. Just looks those straight pots and lines! For a heavens sake! Mark Selby as he´s a top, top "9 ball" player.

So Pe..., sorry, Rafael, raise the issues once again. With a hair or not, the touch is there. The touch is still there. Most of them thinks looking like Peter Ebdon is either a massive advantage or then a massive disadvantage. But Rafael proved it ain´t any good or any bad. It just is. Other aspects does the telling!

It just is. Hand it to Rafael also.

Where I can read those Roger Penrose-staff?? It ain´t there, sorry. If it would I would read it. Now I won´t.

Everything is about the decisions, not about the courage to do something or not. They are the same thing.

It has been all about that who ruins the game, not about that who rules the game. Time to finally to get serious, and forget that you are bald.

Rublev is a new David Ferrer. Thiem is rubbish. Stefanos hits it like Roger, out of the balance, yet usually still gots it right as it should be an "artistically certain" one-handed backhand. It ain´t. Sorry. Alexander Zverev still has some hope left. Sofia Kenin is a new Lindsay Davenport, a similar weighted shots. A superb way to play the tennis! Serena self-constructs, yet is class, as the willingness is there. Which is same thing as minding the cue ball. Diego hits it like Lleyton Hewitt!! AN ABSOLUTE CLASS, for sure. His time will arise. Pe..., sorry, Rafael has his superb touch still there.

Novak.

For a heavens sake.

Straight shots, without much any spins these days. What a rhytm. What a balance.

What a man.

Got it??

What a man. And what a women Reanne is, what se CAN do.

He hee.

John Higgins!!! Bring it on!!!

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:Well, I don’t agree with the ‘honours’ system in general, and believe it should be done away with (while conceding it probably never will be)

However, that doesn’t stop me from congratulating Reanne, for whom this is a well deserved recogntition :clap:

I disagree with it going to entertainers, but not to inventors or war heroes or somebody who made some actual contributions.

Saying that, as what I want doesn't matter, and sportspeople do get it, I'd say Reanne does deserve it and think she should be congratulated.

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:I’d have probably got an MBE too had Ding won the world titles. Alas...

A Massively Big Erection?

Postby The_Abbott

SO the saviour thinks Higgins should get a hair transplant if he can't play well bald?

Postby HappyCamper

The_Abbott wrote:SO the saviour thinks Higgins should get a hair transplant if he can't play well bald?

can't argue with the logic.

Postby SteveJJ

HappyCamper wrote:
The_Abbott wrote:SO the saviour thinks Higgins should get a hair transplant if he can't play well bald?

can't argue with the logic.

What about Michael Georgiou looking like a clown?