Post a reply

Re: Ronnie won't play another event in the UK until the CoC

Postby TheRocket

He was also a better player in 2013. Or 2012 for that matter. Back then he was able to sustain a high level for very long periods and crush the opposition which obviously gets much harder the older you get.

This year it was a combination of brillant and erratic moments. The second session against Selby and Wilson was really poor but he still found a way to win in the end. It was defintiely a Higgins 2011 like performance which is an unusual way for ROS to win a World title but he did.

Postby Wildey

The_Abbott wrote:good luck holding those events in China Bazza.

I see the qualifiers are in January so if these get played they will have to change the name of the tournament from China Open to the MK Chinese takeaway Open

rofl rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
Dragonfly wrote:This entire season is going to be chaos. I'm a huge fan of O'Sullivan. But he should just take the year off and chill. I would if I had his money.

Take the whole year off and just play the Crucible. We know he's capable, he's already proven that before.

Yeah, but as we know, he has declined. He wasn't capable of winning this year, for example.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:He was also a better player in 2013. Or 2012 for that matter. Back then he was able to sustain a high level for very long periods and crush the opposition which obviously gets much harder the older you get.

This year it was a combination of brillant and erratic moments. The second session against Selby and Wilson was really poor but he still found a way to win in the end. It was defintiely a Higgins 2011 like performance which is an unusual way for ROS to win a World title but he did.

Yes, he found his best form when he was really in danger of losing the match, especially 7-2 and 8-4 v MJW, 13-9 and 16-14 down v Selby.