Post a reply

Re: Ronnie won't play another event in the UK until the CoC

Postby Cloud Strife

The_Abbott wrote:misleading thread title award goes too....

I think it depends on the prize money. I can see him playing at English open, grand prix and UK but not German Masters or Scottish Open

Are the Scottish Open and German Masters being held in Milton Keynes too?

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:

I think it depends on the prize money. I can see him playing at English open, grand prix and UK but not German Masters or Scottish Open

Every event up to Christmas will be in Milton Keynes apart from the UK Champs which is undecided yet.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

Every event up to Christmas will be in Milton Keynes apart from the UK Champs which is undecided yet.

They're currently selling tickets to the UK Championships. It's apparently in York.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

They're currently selling tickets to the UK Championships. It's apparently in York.

You could find its all change

the first stage is now in the Marshal Arena with the TV Stages unknown venue

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:

You could find its all change

the first stage is now in the Marshal Arena with the TV Stages unknown venue

rubbish.

Really?

Postby TheSaviour

If Ronnie has and do posses the same weapons as the best player, then he can keep on playing it away. Just use those weapons straight away, and the "luck" will be creeping in.

No need to retire yet.

Postby SnookerFan

Scottish Open and World Grand Prix now being held at Milton Keynes.

And, as Wild pointed out, Last 128 at Milton Keynes too now. (With Last 64 onwards still scheduled for York.)

https://wst.tv/wp-content/uploads/2020/ ... LENDAR.pdf

As somebody who got tickets for the Champion Of Champions in January, I'm a bit gutted they are still persisting with the idea that there might be fans there now. Surely the time has come for us to be offered refunds. I mean, they're moving tournaments after it to Milton Keynes. Boris hasn't said that fans are allowed back into sporting events yet.

There's no way fans are going to be allowed back in by the first week of November, surely?

Postby Cloud Strife

Dragonfly wrote:This entire season is going to be chaos. I'm a huge fan of O'Sullivan. But he should just take the year off and chill. I would if I had his money.

Take the whole year off and just play the Crucible. We know he's capable, he's already proven that before.

Postby Andre147

Cloud Strife wrote:
Dragonfly wrote:This entire season is going to be chaos. I'm a huge fan of O'Sullivan. But he should just take the year off and chill. I would if I had his money.

Take the whole year off and just play the Crucible. We know he's capable, he's already proven that before.

As good as he is, I doubt he could pull that off again. Unknown factor would be gone, as opposed to 2013.