Post a reply

Re: World Championship Tickets 2021

Postby SnookerFan

Seems odd to me that they are selling tickets at the minute, considering the ban on attending sporting events.

Champions Of Champions tickets are still on sale. That's only at the beginning of November. Surely they aren't letting fans into that.

Postby HappyCamper

SnookerFan wrote:Seems odd to me that they are selling tickets at the minute, considering the ban on attending sporting events.

Champions Of Champions tickets are still on sale. That's only at the beginning of November. Surely they aren't letting fans into that.

probably better to sell all the tickets now and potentially need to offer refunds, than wait until the last minute and risk not selling the full allocation.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:Maybe.

There were tickets to the final available when I looked this morning. Not risking that again.

Why’s it a risk? You’ll get a refund if they’re not allowed fans, right?

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:

There were tickets to the final available when I looked this morning. Not risking that again.

True.

But final tickets cost me a fortune. Can't be fussed, to be honest. Enjoy watching The Crucible at home.

Also, if it goes ahead but Covid is still about, and you have to wear a mask on the train, not allowed in the bar etc. Why spunk hundreds of pounds on tickets, when I won't enjoy it?

Don't seem worth it.

I have tickets to the CoC in November. Not sure I want to go to that now.

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

True.

But final tickets cost me a fortune. Can't be fussed, to be honest. Enjoy watching The Crucible at home.

Also, if it goes ahead but Covid is still about, and you have to wear a mask on the train, not allowed in the bar etc. Why spunk hundreds of pounds on tickets, when I won't enjoy it?

Don't seem worth it.

I'm not bothering with the CoC, had the ticket website up a couple of weeks ago, found tickets for both semi's and the final, was going to book the Friday and Monday off work, but held off to see what Boris was going to say, glad I didn't book anything now.

Postby SnookerFan

Ck147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

True.

Don't seem worth it.

I'm not bothering with the CoC, had the ticket website up a couple of weeks ago, found tickets for both semi's and the final, was going to book the Friday and Monday off work, but held off to see what Boris was going to say, glad I didn't book anything now.

Wise choice, I feel.

I booked my tickets in January. Hope I get a refund. May not go even if I don't.

Postby Wildey

Yea im not going to book tickets for anything in the near future not because of fear of the virus i believe strongly we have to manage that my issue is with the Protocall surounding everything at the moment cant be fussed with Social distencig, mask wearing. queue for ever to get in to the toilet getting food that you have to follow all these guidlines just cant be bottom with any of it.