Post a reply

Re: Andrew Pagett tour card deffered

Postby snoopy2608

yes hope he recovers quickly - and a sensible decision by WSA.

re UK champs if Steve Mifsud doesn't show they'll be one amateur top-up and if Hendry is logged as no.128 in rankings (and hence seeded 127) he'd play Ronnie!

Postby chengdufan

I wonder what the record is for the earliest mention of Ronnie in a thread which has absolutely nothing to do with him?

Postby lhpirnie

snoopy2608 wrote:yes hope he recovers quickly - and a sensible decision by WSA.

re UK champs if Steve Mifsud doesn't show they'll be one amateur top-up and if Hendry is logged as no.128 in rankings (and hence seeded 127) he'd play Ronnie!

It's highly likely there will be other absentees for the UK, and there will be some pros still on £0, who get drawn randomly amongst the top seeds. Hendry could easily play anyone ranked 5-16 in his first match.

Postby SnookerEd25

lhpirnie wrote:

It's highly likely there will be other absentees for the UK, and there will be some pros still on £0, who get drawn randomly amongst the top seeds. Hendry could easily play anyone ranked 5-16 in his first match.

Didn't he get tanked by Maguire in his last pro' outing? That would be an interesting first match back...

Postby GeF

lhpirnie wrote:

I'm not sure, but I think a player on the tour due to WC is always ranking behing another player who earned his place on the tour if both have 0 points....