Post a reply

Re: BetVictor European Masters Last 16 !!!

Postby TheRocket

just an odd match from Bingham. Played like the tournament favourite in the first three frames and then completely lost the plot for no reasons and played like an amateur.

This was truly a bottlejob from Bingham.
Last edited by TheRocket on 25 Sep 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:just an odd match from Bingham. Played like the tournament favourite in the first three frames and then completely lost the plot for no reasons and played like an amateur.

This was truly a bottlejob from Bingham.

Alex mentioned that Masters match he also lost from 5-1 up, this was similar.

Postby Iranu

That was more like the Selby of old in his comeback. He didn’t mess the table up and drag his opponent down to his level like in recent years, he stepped up his game and made big breaks in all the four frames he won in a row.

Postby Wildey

TheRocket wrote:Johnny Bravo has the right to dislike Selby. Just like Hendryfan or vodkadiet have with Ronnie. And they write a lot more insulting stuff about him and use bad language. But we just get on with it.

So if JB dislikes Selby because of his style of play thats his right and opinion.

Yea but cant say i remember them using the Word Hate its obvious they don't like him but hate is a tad too strong in my book.

Postby Pink Ball

Wildey wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Johnny Bravo has the right to dislike Selby. Just like Hendryfan or vodkadiet have with Ronnie. And they write a lot more insulting stuff about him and use bad language. But we just get on with it.

So if JB dislikes Selby because of his style of play thats his right and opinion.

Yea but cant say i remember them using the Word Hate its obvious they don't like him but hate is a tad too strong in my book.

I hate him.

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:

Vodka’s said way worse stuff than the word “hate” about Ronnie in his time.

HF is annoying because the only time he posts are when a) Scottish players win or b) Ronnie loses. It’s transparent and in my opinion pathetic. But he never really insults Ronnie, he tends to focus on praising the opponent.

Postby Wildey

Pink Ball wrote:
Wildey wrote:

I hate him.

You are a banker

Postby Pink Ball

Wildey wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Wildey wrote:

I hate him.

You are a banker

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby Wildey

Pink Ball wrote:
Wildey wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Wildey wrote:

I hate him.

You are a banker

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

well he is your snooker idol isnt he

Postby Iranu

Dan-cat wrote:Why didn't Mavis borrow a cue? Surely worth a thrash rather than pulling out.

I’m guessing it’s against COVID regulations.

Foulds said something on comms about Mavis using another cue to practise but could barely make 20 in regulation line ups, so he knew it was pointless playing, it felt so bad. I don’t know where that cue came from that he practised with.

Postby SnookerFan

JB doesn't deserve a ban for this, in my opinion. Not that I'm a mod.

People use the term hate colloquially. But he seems to suggest that he means it.

Hate means that you'd happily harm yourself, if it means harming the one you hate.

Postby Holden Chinaski

If Johnny deserves a ban, Vodkadiet deserves a life ban. He's said much worse. Of course, his old account is gone because he 'forgot his password'... Not that Vodkadiet1 is much better. But he's friends with Roland and he only insults Ronnie and his fans so that's OK.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Wildey wrote:Nobody likes every player there's plenty that don't like Ronnie ie Snookerfan but he shows nothing but respect to Ronnie and knows how good he is as a player i don't particular like John Higgins never have but hes a bloody good player.

Have you ever read any of Vodka's posts? :dizzy:

Postby Johnny Bravo

Iranu wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Why didn't Mavis borrow a cue? Surely worth a thrash rather than pulling out.

I’m guessing it’s against COVID regulations.

Foulds said something on comms about Mavis using another cue to practise but could barely make 20 in regulation line ups, so he knew it was pointless playing, it felt so bad. I don’t know where that cue came from that he practised with.

A cue can make a difference, but not that big of a difference. As a pro, he should be able to adapt pretty easy to any cue.
The Covid regulations seem a bit silly. He can just clean the new cue with alcohol before and after he uses it.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Holden Chinaski wrote:If Johnny deserves a ban, Vodkadiet deserves a life ban. He's said much worse. Of course, his old account is gone because he 'forgot his password'... Not that Vodkadiet1 is much better. But he's friends with Roland and he only insults Ronnie and his fans so that's OK.

:hatoff:

Postby SnookerEd25

Iranu wrote:
HF is annoying because the only time he posts are when a) Scottish players win or b) Ronnie loses. It’s transparent and in my opinion pathetic. But he never really insults Ronnie, he tends to focus on praising the opponent.

HendryFan’s tongue is firmly in his cheek. He’s a pussycat really :no:

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Wildey wrote:Nobody likes every player there's plenty that don't like Ronnie ie Snookerfan but he shows nothing but respect to Ronnie and knows how good he is as a player i don't particular like John Higgins never have but hes a bloody good player.

Yeah, but I'm cool. Wild said so.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:

Yeah, but I'm cool. Wild said so.

https://tenor.com/view/why-you-always-lyin-gif-10823615

No idea how you insert gifs on here to appear so this link will have to do!