Post a reply

Re: BetVictor European Masters Last 32 !!!

Postby HappyCamper

Juddernaut88 wrote:Does anyone have any streams to watch snooker at all? I have the channel Eurosport of course but not Eurosport player.

the one i posted above should work. just change the last digit to the table no you want. so for trump will be 2.

Postby motorhead

HappyCamper wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Does anyone have any streams to watch snooker at all? I have the channel Eurosport of course but not Eurosport player.

the one i posted above should work. just change the last digit to the table no you want. so for trump will be 2.

those chinese streams, they were rather twitchy today...

Postby Juddernaut88

HappyCamper wrote:

Thank you. You're the best :hatoff:

Postby TheRocket

O'Connor missed a good opportunity. Did very well and played great safety shots to come back from 50+ behind. But didnt make the clearance when he had the chance and messed up position. Needs a snooker now.

Postby HappyCamper

motorhead wrote:Didn't realise Hill is playing again now, way too many interesting matches crammed tonight.

it's like the thursday in the home nations. and tomorrow we get all the semis and quarters!