Post a reply

Re: Pink Ball’s top matches: THE CHAMPION

Postby SnookerFan

Pink Ball wrote:Congratulations to Ronnie O’Sullivan 17-16 Mark Selby, 2020 World Championship semi final, which has been chosen by Snooker Island users as the greatest snooker match of all time.

bucking Ronnietards.

Postby Pink Ball

Iranu wrote:Not the right winner of the tournament but has a strong case for right winner of the final.

O'Sullivan-Selby deserved to be in the final and is a decent winner of the tournament, to be fair. At least two genuinely incredible matches made it to the decider.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pink Ball wrote:I was thinking of doing a competition for the most iconic Snooker Island posters. Top 128 posters on the post-count in a knockout competition.

There's only one winner. SnookerFan.

Postby Pink Ball

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I was thinking of doing a competition for the most iconic Snooker Island posters. Top 128 posters on the post-count in a knockout competition.

I'd imagine so. But it could still be a lot of fun. Seed the top 64, draw them randomly against the other 64 in a live draw...

Postby SnookerFan

Holden Chinaski wrote:

Weak era.

Postby Johnny Bravo

SnookerFan wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Congratulations to Ronnie O’Sullivan 17-16 Mark Selby, 2020 World Championship semi final, which has been chosen by Snooker Island users as the greatest snooker match of all time.

bucking Ronnietards.

STFU SF !!!

Postby SnookerFan

Johnny Bravo wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

bucking Ronnietards.

STFU SF !!!

Dude, do you like Selby or not? Why are you so quiet on this issue?