Post a reply

Re: BetVictor European Masters Last 64 !!!

Postby Wildey

This is a great display from Devlin considering how well Williams played in the 1st round

Postby Wildey

Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:The World Champion plays tomorrow at 7pm v Aaron Hill.

Finally, the tournament will get under way.

You should get a MBE for service to recycling.

how often have you said that line now? i lost count after 70

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:
Andre147 wrote:The World Champion plays tomorrow at 7pm v Aaron Hill.

Finally, the tournament will get under way.

You should get a MBE for service to recycling.

how often have you said that line now? i lost count after 70

DECLINE!

Postby Prop

Willo?! Come on man, you’re letting my Think Pink team down here. I did not expect to switch on to this scoreline.

Postby Wildey

What's happening in the Willo match god in the 1st round he did not look like missing anything is he getting chances?

Postby Prop

Wildey wrote:What's happening in the Willo match god in the 1st round he did not look like missing anything is he getting chances?

He’s missed a few he’d usually pot, from what I’ve seen in the last 20 minutes. 4-1 down looking like he’s about to make it 4-2.

Postby Andre147

Devlin beats MJW in a decider, with a century.

I thought he'd blown his chance when he was in and should have won 5-3, but he did well there to win.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:What's happening in the Willo match god in the 1st round he did not look like missing anything is he getting chances?

Just show how form can differ from one match to another. Even one session to another sometimes.

Postby Prop

Hmm. Well, credit where it’s due, Willo didn’t make enough from his chances, and Devlin did.

Robbo next? Or Ding?

Postby Andre147

Prop wrote:Hmm. Well, credit where it’s due, Willo didn’t make enough from his chances, and Devlin did.

Robbo next? Or Ding?

Robbo on TV, Ding on ES Player.

Postby Prop

Andre147 wrote:
Prop wrote:Hmm. Well, credit where it’s due, Willo didn’t make enough from his chances, and Devlin did.

Robbo next? Or Ding?

Robbo on TV, Ding on ES Player.

Cheers <ok>

Postby Wildey

Andre147 wrote:Devlin beats MJW in a decider, with a century.

I thought he'd blown his chance when he was in and should have won 5-3, but he did well there to win.

What a performance that was finishing with a century earning £4,000 from only his second tournament as a pro

and Devlin has many strings to his bow

A keen singer, rapper, comedian, and song writer, Devlin has performed and produced songs about losing football bets, Love Island, the COVID-19 pandemic , the mainstream media and political correctness as well as a rap/snooker crossover parody song of Man's Not Hot by Big Shaq entitled Man’s Long Pot. He has a total of over 1 million views for his songs on social media.

Devlin is also an ambassador for a charity, Silence of Suicide, aiming to raise awareness for mental health and suicide, especially in sports such as snooker. The charity aims to launch a 24/7 helpline for anyone to use, if they feel they need to talk to someone

Postby Wildey

SnookerEd25 wrote:Good lad <ok>

He says hes going to use one of his own songs as a walk on music