Post a reply

Re: SnookerFan's adventures in Barnsley. The official thread

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:York in a month. On me own for that one.

More drunken misadventures.

There are worse places to get drunk!

Did your mate enjoy the live snooker?

Yeah. Saw Kyren on Saturday afternoon. Impressed by Swissenbacher.

Ronnie played well in the final.

Nice hotel with restaurant.

Barnsley is cold.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:York in a month. On me own for that one.

More drunken misadventures.

There are worse places to get drunk!

Did your mate enjoy the live snooker?

Yeah. Saw Kyren on Saturday afternoon. Impressed by Swissenbacher.

Ronnie played well in the final.

Nice hotel with restaurant.

Barnsley is cold.

Lolz. Yup it's around 1 degree colder up North.

Tobleronebacher is indeed very impressive.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Dan-cat wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Posting from the work computer. Sad times.

I'm happy we have a forum. Appreciative what you have or the universe will take it away #Gratitude

Was the forum gone or something? Haven't logged on in a while...

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

I'm happy we have a forum. Appreciative what you have or the universe will take it away #Gratitude

There were problems with it because the license had expired. It has been solved now and should be good for the next three years.

:happy:

Postby Holden Chinaski

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

There were problems with it because the license had expired. It has been solved now and should be good for the next three years.

:happy:

<ok>

Good to hear. I couldn't face life without reading SnookerFan and Pink Balls marmite posts from time to time...

Postby chengdufan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:There were problems with it because the license had expired. It has been solved now and should be good for the next three years.

Not long off 3 years since this post. Anything needs doing?

Postby Dan-cat

chengdufan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:There were problems with it because the license had expired. It has been solved now and should be good for the next three years.

Crash imminent.

Postby SnookerFan

chengdufan wrote:

I was just wondering if the curse of the European Masters would strike this year.

We had a crash one year. Wasn't it the European Masters where Wild threatened to ban himself? There's usually something that goes wrong.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
chengdufan wrote:

I was just wondering if the curse of the European Masters would strike this year.

We had a crash one year. Wasn't it the European Masters where Wild threatened to ban himself? There's usually something that goes wrong.

Oh God.

BSP’s gonna come back isn’t he?

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
chengdufan wrote:

Oh God.

BSP’s gonna come back isn’t he?

rofl

Postby TheSaviour

One night in Barnsley makes a hard man humble

Sorry.

I just thought it should be typed out.

And how about Aaron Hill? A GENUINE teenage sensation, at last! Not that getting better of these days massively arrogant Ronnie would make him as a such, but the way he can handle the pressure and make the pressure clearences! As well as he, to me, looks a much like Magnus, which can be only a good thing. To Aaron, and to a few other persons probably as well.

A much, much better clothing around here, so that´s why decide to be more positive and clever now lol.
The word, so sadly (to me), still is an ever present, of which I can´t stand at all. But can´t blame you all too much right now, so that´s why a more positive approach.

Oh Aaron, Aaron.

One night in Barnsley makes a hard man humble

It is official now.

Have a nice one, lad! Hopefully not too much love lost between me and the rest of the pack, but you need to give it to me; I only blame and moan for the reason. A very few does so, and blaming and moaning is the only genuine form of empathy! If forgetting the professional sport, of any kind, of which also is all about empathy. Always a matter of trying to be happy for someone else.