Post a reply

Harry Maguire/Judd Trump

Postby SteveJJ

I see that Judd was part of Harry Maguires entourage on holiday in Greece. Obviously no suggestion he did anything untoward

Re: Harry Maguire/Judd Trump

Postby TheRocket

HappyCamper wrote:it was trump's birthday. oli lines was there as well.

I think he should start focussing on his snooker career. The guy has barely done anything so far in the game and its about time he does.

Postby LC

TheRocket wrote:

I think he should start focussing on his snooker career. The guy has barely done anything so far in the game and its about time he does.

Yep he was on a feature on the BBC about q school with Jamie jones sweating on getting back on tour, I was hoping they both wouldn’t qualify cos they are both players who will do nothing, but still better than the standard of players coming thru, which confirms ROS point I believe

Postby cupotee

LC wrote:
TheRocket wrote:

Yep he was on a feature on the BBC about q school with Jamie jones sweating on getting back on tour, I was hoping they both wouldn’t qualify cos they are both players who will do nothing, but still better than the standard of players coming thru, which confirms ROS point I believe

i don't take any notice of ros's comments regarding players coming through , i mean when he makes these comments he's in a venue where there's more pro tables than most anywhere else in britain or probably europe and he has like thirty years experience on them , so lets or me at least translate his comments another way , ' there's no players coming through where their dad bought a house specifically for them to put a snooker table in the new garden so they could get as much practice as they can ' , really ronnie ? ok thanks .

Postby Juddernaut88

"Harry Maguire, Harry Maguire, we don't need you we got Soyuncu, his c**k is bucking massive" Loads of Leicester fans always chant that <laugh>

Postby HappyCamper

https://twitter.com/marthakelner/status ... Ctwgr%5E&=
Maguire’s defence claim two Albanian men approached his sister Daisy, they injected her with something and she immediately fainted. They called their van and asked to be driven to hospital, but driver took them to the police department. 1/2

Defence say that when they arrived at police station they were assaulted by officers who kicked Harry on his leg telling him “your career is over”.

The prosecution team say plain clothes police officers intervened to try calm the situation down but the “English men” did not calm down and one of the defendants said “buck, buck the police” and one of the defendants punched an officer.

Prosecution allege that once at the police station Harry Maguire said: “Do you know who I am? I am the captain of Manchester United, I am very rich, I can give you money, I can pay you, please let us go”

wtf!? maguire been watching a few too many taken films.