Post a reply

Practice partners in South London/Kent

Postby Starsky27

Hi all,
First post here so hello !

Just getting back playing after a 20 yr lay off . I used to play to a 100 break standard both as a junior 30 years and also when I played again twenty years ago. I’m up to a 30/40 break standard now and I’m looking for players around that standard or a bit higher for some practice matches to help with my improvement and theirs. . I’m willing to travel if need be as my local club is a bit short on players even at this level.

Thanks ..

Re: Practice partners in South London/Kent

Postby CUE CRAFTY

Just completely knackered from a hack at present, been that way for a good few days now. Hopefully the owners are on the case, but it seems pretty bad. Never taken that long before to recover.

Its a bit dead these days on there but still a good source of data. ; )

Postby cupotee

CUE CRAFTY wrote:Just completely knackered from a hack at present, been that way for a good few days now. Hopefully the owners are on the case, but it seems pretty bad. Never taken that long before to recover.

Its a bit dead these days on there but still a good source of data. ; )

ha the only time i remember it wasn't dead it was full of posters with massive signatures or whatever you call them on each post where you'd have to constantly scroll through a load of garbage to read anything , was it miss ukraine and a few others , haha dreadful .

Postby CUE CRAFTY

There were some monumental threads full of tripe, old Master Blaster used to fill the place up with troll nonsense and since looking on here, I see did the same for a while a few years back. Lolz.

Postby Starsky27

CUE CRAFTY wrote:Hi Mate - how you getting on? Any more Partners yet?

Shame about TSF, eh?

Hi Cue Crafty ,
I ain’t going to lie it’s been a bit of a nightmare trying to find people . Saying that I’ve found somebody today down the club who I’ve swapped numbers with. It’s the first time I’ve seen somebody who can make regular 30/40 breaks .

It’s weird as my club has good tables( Riley Aristocrats) and it’s half price for single players. I’m surprised there isn’t a better standard of player there.

I spoke to the other forum administrators via Messenger as I wanted to find out about the Frames club and they informed me it was the servers that were hacked so it isn’t just them . It’s sounds like it’s going to be a long time .

I got the same result on here as I did there when asking for local players to practice with !.
I reckon I might have to take you up on your offer at some point of a game over your way ...

Postby CUE CRAFTY

yeh, no worries bud. It always starts with one number and then grows, trouble is it can take a lot of time.
Keep plugging away, one thing leads to another.