Post a reply

an apology.

Postby csprince

i'd like to apologise for my earlier comment no excuses i screwed up.had someone else said something like that i would say that they should be banned.so for that reason it's probably for the best that i walk away from the forum thanks to 99.99 per cent of the people on here for making me feel welcome and being nice and for making me laugh.bye all and take care.chris

Re: an apology.

Postby Iranu

Don’t be silly. Most of us have said something stupid on here. The fact that you care enough to apologise says a lot about you.

Don’t leave the forum.

Postby Pink Ball

What you said tonight was wrong, but you've built up a lot of credit during your time here, in my opinion. I've had more than a few howlers on here and caused a lot of controversy, and I'm still here, shamelessly.

I don't think there's any need to step away. You've apologised, so let's move on.

Postby Andre147

Don't go away.

And you were man enough to apologise.

It's done and dusted. Please stay and enjoy the Snooker with us.

Postby Ck147

CSP, no reason for you to leave, as Iranu said, we've all said something stupid, jeez you should check my post history. Stay!

Postby Cloud Strife

Don't see what the issue is here. I've told people to die many times on here over the years.

I even once famously told Pinkie to take a flying dip into the sea in his Snooker Island welcome thread.

No biggie IMO.

Postby Holden Chinaski

CSP, you are one of the very best posters on here! Don't go. We all make mistakes.

I don't want to put any pressure on you, but I just talked to the kids in the homeless shelter and they told me you are their favourite Snooker Island poster and they would be gutted if you left...

Postby Cloud Strife

SnookerFan wrote:Ooh, what happened?

What did you say?

He wished death upon Snooker Island. A tad harsh, I thought.

Postby Iranu

What did you say?

He said he thought you were a pretty good poster.

As you can see, he’s thinking clearly again now. He regrets his actions and we welcome him back :hatoff:

Postby Iranu

KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:Ƭ̵̬̊

rofl

Postby csprince

Iranu wrote:

What did you say?

As you can see, he’s thinking clearly again now. He regrets his actions and we welcome him back :hatoff:

rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:

What did you say?

Reasonable.