Post a reply

Cloud Strife

Postby Pink Ball

I know this isn't a General Snooker Discussion topic, but I wanted this on a forum that's readable without logging in.

Cloud, touch base with us fella. If you've screwed off, that's grand, just let us know.

Re: Cloud Strife

Postby HustleKing

Just like to let people know, Chalk McHugh can be found on the Irish website Boards.ie with the same username and I came across a post of his the other day.

That site has it's fair share of nutjobs and I'm not a member, but at least Chalk can be trusted to bring some sanity to the madhouse

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

HustleKing wrote:Just like to let people know, Chalk McHugh can be found on the Irish website Boards.ie with the same username and I came across a post of his the other day.

That site has it's fair share of nutjobs and I'm not a member, but at least Chalk can be trusted to bring some sanity to the madhouse

I saw him on the radio forum there a couple of months ago, checked his posts and there were snooker ones so it was definitely him.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pink Ball wrote:I know this isn't a General Snooker Discussion topic, but I wanted this on a forum that's readable without logging in.

Cloud, touch base with us fella. If you've screwed off, that's grand, just let us know.

Postby Pink Ball

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I know this isn't a General Snooker Discussion topic, but I wanted this on a forum that's readable without logging in.

51 isn’t that old, is it?

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pink Ball wrote:51 isn’t that old, is it?

I couldn't find a "middle-aged man yells at Cloud" meme.

Postby Cloud Strife

screwed off?

I was barely gone a couple of months, you soppy old woman. rofl

Postby Dan-cat

Cloud Strife wrote:

screwed off?

rofl

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:

screwed off?

If it makes you feel any better, I hadn't noticed you had gone until people said.