O’Sullivan v Qualifier
Selby v Qualifier
Murphy v Qualifier
Hawkins v Qualifier
Robertson v Qualifier

Why does Qualifier get to play 16 times? #notfair

Re: The Draw

Postby TheRocket

Real chance for Higgins to get to another World final I'd say.

Postby TheRocket

Pink Ball wrote:Another pre-quarter final exit for Sullivan.

What if Ding doesnt enter though. pmsl

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Another pre-quarter final exit for Sullivan.

What if Ding doesnt enter though. pmsl

Can any of you dumbasses read?

Clearly not, buckwits

Postby Andre147

Joe Perry replaces Ding should Ding not enter, as much as Pinks loves to deny it.

Postby D4P

2 players in the top half of the draw have played in a world final, whereas all 8 of the players in the bottom half have done so.

Postby Ck147

Andre147 wrote:Joe Perry replaces Ding should Ding not enter, as much as Pinks loves to deny it.

Dude, what are you not understanding about what has already been explained to you?

Postby Pink Ball

Ck147 wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Joe Perry replaces Ding should Ding not enter, as much as Pinks loves to deny it.

Dude, what are you not understanding about what has already been explained to you?

It's like using logic with Trump supporters. First it was all "oH tHeY wOnT bE wOrLd ChAmPiOnShIp ThIs YeAr So PiNk bullock bE wRoNgZ", now it's "oH dInG iN cHiNa He A fAmOuS sPoRtZ hErO iN hIZ cOuNtRy, HoWeVeR wIlL hE gEt A pAsS, buck pInK bullock".

Next it will be "oK dInG iS pLaYiNg BuT hE WoNt WiN sO wHo CaReZ aNyWaY!"

Then he'll win and they be like "nUlL aNd VoId It, HoLlOw TiTlE buck pInK bullock"

Postby D4P

In order to play in the world championship, would a player who is currently living in China have to arrive in the UK 14 days early (to quarantine), then spend up to 17 days in lockdown in the tournament hotel...?

Postby lhpirnie

D4P wrote:In order to play in the world championship, would a player who is currently living in China have to arrive in the UK 14 days early (to quarantine), then spend up to 17 days in lockdown in the tournament hotel...?

Yes. But I'm beginning to hear some good news regarding one or two of them.

Postby HustleKing

If you dig a hole in China, where do you end up after traveling through it? :chin:

Postby Pink Ball

lhpirnie wrote:
D4P wrote:In order to play in the world championship, would a player who is currently living in China have to arrive in the UK 14 days early (to quarantine), then spend up to 17 days in lockdown in the tournament hotel...?

Wow, who’d have thunk it?

Postby SnookerEd25

Pink Ball wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

It's like using logic with Trump supporters. First it was all "oH tHeY wOnT bE wOrLd ChAmPiOnShIp ThIs YeAr So PiNk bullock bE wRoNgZ", now it's "oH dInG iN cHiNa He A fAmOuS sPoRtZ hErO iN hIZ cOuNtRy, HoWeVeR wIlL hE gEt A pAsS, buck pInK bullock".

Next it will be "oK dInG iS pLaYiNg BuT hE WoNt WiN sO wHo CaReZ aNyWaY!"

Then he'll win and they be like "nUlL aNd VoId It, HoLlOw TiTlE buck pInK bullock"

We know the truth, Pinkie; as do 95% of the posters here.

Let the doubters doubt - don’t take their bait.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Pink Ball wrote:
lhpirnie wrote:

Wow, who’d have thunk it?

Pink bullock?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

HustleKing wrote:If you dig a hole in China, where do you end up after traveling through it? :chin:

In your garden.

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
HustleKing wrote:If you dig a hole in China, where do you end up after traveling through it? :chin:

In your garden.

Argentina, if you believe the earth is a globe. I think if you dig a hole in your garden you'll fall into space, go for it you loons.

Postby SnookerEd25

I think its a trick question.

I think the answer is the MarshallArena, Milton Keynes.

Postby Wildey

One question that has been constant about Ding is he driven has he got the single mindedness of Hendry or Higgins even Ronnie.

Has he got the desire to put him and his family through hell to play in a snooker tournament his top 16 place safe for the new season he has no danger of falling off the tour so it will answer a lot of questions if Ding will be in Sheffield this year.

Postby lhpirnie

Wildey wrote:

One question that has been constant about Ding is he driven has he got the single mindedness of Hendry or Higgins even Ronnie.

Has he got the desire to put him and his family through hell to play in a snooker tournament his top 16 place safe for the new season he has no danger of falling off the tour so it will answer a lot of questions if Ding will be in Sheffield this year.

Yes, and everyone had written Ding off before he won the UK Championship. The latest media says that Ding will play (https://baijiahao.baidu.com/s?id=1670650169286581653), and he does have more time than the other Chinese players, who have to travel in the next few days or not at all.

But unfortunately all of this is mixed up with politics, so I disagree that it will answer any questions.

Not long ago most people would not have believed that Stephen Maguire had the motivation to win a big tournament anymore, and now they are even talking up his chances at the Crucible...

Postby D4P

Ronnie's draw might see him playing the reigning UK Champion in the second round, the reigning Masters champion in the quarter-final, and the reigning World Champion in the final.

Postby Pink Ball

D4P wrote:Ronnie's draw might see him playing the reigning UK Champion in the second round, the reigning Masters champion in the quarter-final, and the reigning World Champion in the final.

Ronnie’s draw might see him playing the reigning UK Champion in the second round.

Postby Pink Ball

Wildey wrote:

What kind of bullocks is this? He has to put his family through hell to answer questions about his character? Really?

Postby Badsnookerplayer

D4P wrote:Ronnie's draw might see him playing the reigning UK Champion in the second round, the reigning Masters champion in the quarter-final, and the reigning World Champion in the final.

Yes his recent record suggests that he has a great chance of making the final this year.

Postby Holden Chinaski

I usually think Ronnie has a good chance of winning the Worlds, despite what some here think. He's still Ronnie O'Sullivan. What about MJW's record? He still won it again against all odds so why not Ronnie... But this year, I have my doubts about Ronnie. This Corona thing is probably too much for him with his fear of germs. I don't think he'll be in the right state of mind. Hope he proves me wrong.