Post a reply

Re: Coral Tour Championship Semi Final!!

Postby HustleKing

Juddernaut88 wrote:I missed the evening session as I was watching football. Did Mark Allen make any big breaks this evening?

No Europa League for Arsenal :D

Postby HustleKing

Alex0paul wrote:Could easily have a session of 11 frames at 12pm then the remaining frames at 7 surely

But, but, but, tradition :roll:

Postby Juddernaut88

HustleKing wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:I missed the evening session as I was watching football. Did Mark Allen make any big breaks this evening?

No Europa League for Arsenal :D

But if they finish 7th there's a chance lol. Anyway I won't discuss football on this thread. Either Mark Allen or Stephen Maguire will clinch there first ranking title of the season. It's a cracking match for the neutral.

Postby TheRocket

Maguire and Allen have both won 5 rankers and one TC title (Mags UK, Allen Masters).

The winner of tomorrows match will put himself ahead of the other guy in the greatness list.

Postby Prop

The best players this week by far are in the final. No injustices. We should all be looking forward to this.

Postby HustleKing

Prop wrote:The best players this week by far are in the final. No injustices. We should all be looking forward to this.

Hard to look forward to Allen winning, don't like him personally both on and off the table, though I won't discuss his off the table lifestyle

Postby Ck147

Prop wrote:The best players this week by far are in the final. No injustices. We should all be looking forward to this.

+1

Postby Ck147

HustleKing wrote:

Hard to look forward to Allen winning, don't like him personally both on and off the table, though I won't discuss his off the table lifestyle

Why not? This is a forum for discussion, go for it, you clearly have something you want to say.

Postby HustleKing

Ck147 wrote:
HustleKing wrote:

Why not? This is a forum for discussion, go for it, you clearly have something you want to say.

I thought we weren't allowed to criticize players for their off the table behaviour?

In any case, I'll keep the Allen criticisms to myself

Postby Andre147

HustleKing wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
HustleKing wrote:

I thought we weren't allowed to criticize players for their off the table behaviour?

Depends on what kind of comments you make... you can criticise players, as long as it's not in any way offensive. By offensive I think you know what I mean... racist, homophobic, xenofobic comments, that sort.

Postby Ck147

HustleKing wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
HustleKing wrote:

If that's the case, I don't think it has stopped anyone else...lol. Depends how you do it I guess. Saying Allen is a bleeping bleeping bleep bleep who bleeped a bleep might get you banned

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Maguire is a pisshead away from the table. Allegedly

I heard Allen shagged another snooker player.

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Yeah, Ricky Walden.

Really? Tell me more please, I was thinking of someone else.

Postby SnookerFan

Ck147 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Yeah, Ricky Walden.

Really? Tell me more please, I was thinking of someone else.

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

Details of Allen and Robbo's love lives should be kept out of here.

No one said anything about Robbo. You've mentioned him a lot the last couple of days, something you're not telling us?

Postby Pink Ball

Ck147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

No one said anything about Robbo. You've mentioned him a lot the last couple of days, something you're not telling us?

I love him

Postby Ck147

Pink Ball wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
Ck147 wrote:

I love him

You can have him, his hair is a joke. Once he sorts it out be prepared for a fight.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Hello JB

Hope you are well.

Never felt better. I think I might have had the Covid flu in late March, cause there were 2 or 3 days were I felt a bit dizzy. Don't know for sure, but if it was Covid it was very mild. Either that or I'm a very tough cookie <cool> :-D

Postby Prop

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Prop wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:I would 8-2 be Selby right now

Johnny Bravo, is that you?!

Nope, this is my first post after a very long time. :-) :wave:

JB! Welcome back hotshot

Postby Johnny Bravo

Prop wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Prop wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:I would 8-2 be Selby right now

Johnny Bravo, is that you?!

Nope, this is my first post after a very long time. :-) :wave:

JB! Welcome back hotshot

Glad to be back. :hatoff: :-)