Post a reply

Coral Tour Championship Semi Final!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Saturday 20th - Friday 21st of June at The Marshall Arena, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire

It's the Semi Finals in Milton Keynes and all players and staff been in a bubble of hygiene and testing until the tournament ends or knocked out.

In the first semi-final last minute replacement for Ding Junhui will be taking to the table as Stephen Maguire who played brilliantly in the Quarter-Final knocking out Neil Robertson with 6 centuries even if the table was playing generously to say the least it was the same for both players.

The second Semi Final t be played on Thursday brings together Mark Allen and Mark Selby who have got a very equal head to head with only 3 frames between them after 18 matches.

Who will progress in to the Final?

DRAW

Semi Finals
Judd Trump v Stephen Maguire Trump leads 16-14
----------------------------------------
Mark Selby v Mark Allen Tied at 9-9

ORDER OF PLAY

Re: Coral Tour Championship Semi Final!!

Postby SnookerEd25

Selby v. Allen : 12 of those 18 matches have gone to a deciding frame (6 wins each)

Despite the vast differences between their title count, these two really are very evenly matched.

Postby hendry_fan

Now then,it,s mags v the Juddernaut.

After the BIG disappointment in havin to witness Judd beat Higgins 9-4 i,m hopin that Mags will make up for it.

Even though Judd won 9-4,he did,nt exactly blow John off the table,many frames were close and John could,ve even been 8-0 up as he had chances in all of those frame,but he kept blowin em. :dizzy:

I hope Mags has had a big,fat bowl o porridge this morning and i certainly hope he has stayed away from the eggs n chips.

COME ON MAGS!,keep those century,BIG scoreing boots on you had when you outscored n booted out Birds nest Robbo and boot out the Juddster. :-D

Postby SnookerFan

Not sure who I want to win, really.

Maybe Selby of the four. The other three have more exciting style than him, but are all bigger bellends than him.

I'll not be watching Friday, so it's not like I'd have to watch him play anyway. rofl

If I was watching, I'd probably go for Mags. As he was exciting to watch on Saturday, and of the three non-Selby players, he's the slightly less divvy one.

Postby hendry_fan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Prefer Judd to win but don't mind Mags taking this one too much

The Problem is with Mags,is that when he produces a 5 star menu,he then often produces 1,2 star menu stuff. in the next match.

i do think he,ll play a least decent to very good,in fact,i,m even gonna say that Mags,ll beat Judd today.

Postby SnookerFan

hendry_fan wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Prefer Judd to win but don't mind Mags taking this one too much

The Problem is with Mags,is that when he produces a 5 star menu,he then often produces 1,2 star menu stuff. in the next match.

i do think he,ll play a least decent to very good,in fact,i,m even gonna say that Mags,ll beat Judd today.

You think he'll produce egg and chips?

Postby hendry_fan

SnookerFan wrote:
hendry_fan wrote:

You think he'll produce egg and chips?

Normaly he does serve up egg and chips after playing a great match,but i have a sneaky feelin that he won,t this time,i fancy him to have the Juddster on toast today. :-D

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:Not sure who I want to win, really.

Maybe Selby of the four. The other three have more exciting style than him, but are all bigger bellends than him.

I'll not be watching Friday, so it's not like I'd have to watch him play anyway. rofl

If I was watching, I'd probably go for Mags. As he was exciting to watch on Saturday, and of the three non-Selby players, he's the slightly less divvy one.

Is Mags a bellend?

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:

Is Mags a bellend?

A bit of a one.

Kind of gets the hump by every little thing. Less of a one than Mark Allen, obviously.

I'd probably take a Mags win, to be fair.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Is Mags a bellend?

A bit of a one.

Kind of gets the hump by every little thing. Less of a one than Mark Allen, obviously.

I see what you mean. His bellendery only seems to affect himself though so yeah he’s not in the same class as Allen or Judd.

Although to be fair I don’t think Judd or Allen are the baboons shiny behinds they once were, either.

Postby Alex0paul

Scooper wrote:Maggis could win a WC if things fall into place a bit for him

Backed him at 80/1 so hope so

Postby SnookerEd25

Why all the egg 'n' chips hate on this thread?

I'd rather eat that than duck a la' bleedin' orange

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Is Mags a bellend?

A bit of a one.

I see what you mean. His bellendery only seems to affect himself though so yeah he’s not in the same class as Allen or Judd.

Although to be fair I don’t think Judd or Allen are the baboons shiny behinds they once were, either.

Trump has slightly lessened his bellendery.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:Why all the egg 'n' chips hate on this thread?

I'd rather eat that than duck a la' bleedin' orange

It's HendryFan says when he thinks somebody isn't playing well.

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Judd has been pretty humble for a couple of years. Has done him no harm I would say

Yet another benefit of Laser. Eye. Surgery.