Post a reply

Re: I became a Craigie fan

Postby gallantrabbit

I think Craigie showed a little bottle calling him out because most wouldn't say a word against the messiah, even top guys like Trump etc. Craigie might fade and fall but I think he has bottle on the table too to make some inroads. He might be in denial when he says he is dedicated to snooker. If he becomes properly dedicated and learns how to get up in the morning we might see much more of him because he can play.

Postby SnookerEd25

Is this whole Craigie 'story' just a dead cat moment, to bury the very real news about the Dalmatian Tuna crisis?
:chin:

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerEd25 wrote:Is this whole Craigie 'story' just a dead cat moment, to bury the very real news about the Dalmatian Tuna crisis?

Are you an ex-hippie? :chin:

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerEd25 wrote:Is this whole Craigie 'story' just a dead cat moment, to bury the very real news about the Dalmatian Tuna crisis?

Craigie has been seeing Mark Joyce's mum. This is just an attempt to cover it up.

Postby SnookerEd25

Holden Chinaski wrote:

Are you an ex-hippie? :chin:

No, just a concerned citizen <ok>

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nS41-JeZ3EE

Very good, SF :)

Postby D4P

In Ronnie's Instagram chat today with Hendry, he explained that the person who administered his COVID test jammed the swab so far up that it must have "ruptured my nostril", leaving Ronnie with a runny nose for 2 days. He said that while he was playing, he was constantly sniffling and his nose was constantly dribbling.

Postby Scooper

D4P wrote:In Ronnie's Instagram chat today with Hendry, he explained that the person who administered his COVID test jammed the swab so far up that it must have "ruptured my nostril", leaving Ronnie with a runny nose for 2 days. He said that while he was playing, he was constantly sniffling and his nose was constantly dribbling.

He always has an excuse for a new eccentric behaviour every tournament. Whether it’s sniffing, no shoes, fist-bumping...

Postby Holden Chinaski

Scooper wrote:He always has an excuse for a new eccentric behaviour every tournament. Whether it’s sniffing, no shoes, fist-bumping...

Yes, having the sniffles is very eccentric.

Postby Holden Chinaski

I have a friend who works in a shelter and he's had these tests up his nose as well and he's also had the sniffles. Very eccentric character as well.

Postby csprince

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:It's just the way it is. Ronnie could fart, and the world would act like it's worthy of discussion.

Bill Webeniuk did that.

is he related to bill werbeniuk.

Postby Scooper

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Scooper wrote:He always has an excuse for a new eccentric behaviour every tournament. Whether it’s sniffing, no shoes, fist-bumping...

Yes, having the sniffles is very eccentric.

It’s always something with him though. Even if it’s innocent it’s the boy who cried wolf - done so many eccentric things it’s less believable when he has genuine excuse

Postby Dan-cat

As if Ronnie would parakeet in this tinpot tournament against a tinpot player. I'm staggered anyone would think this. Yes, I know, a Ronnette like me is always going to defend him, hehe.

Craigie's response reminds me of how defensive I get when my Mum criticizes something that I know I need to work on. The old stupid ego jumping up to fight.

Postby SnookerFan

Dan-cat wrote:As if Ronnie would parakeet in this tinpot tournament against a tinpot player. I'm staggered anyone would think this. Yes, I know, a Ronnette like me is always going to defend him, hehe.

Craigie's response reminds me of how defensive I get when my Mum criticizes something that I know I need to work on. The old stupid ego jumping up to fight.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... m=ButtHurt

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:It's just the way it is. Ronnie could fart, and the world would act like it's worthy of discussion.

Well, we're heading for a THIRD page in this (second) thread of a NON-STORY :chuckle:

Postby SnookerEd25

SnookerFan wrote:
Scooper wrote:I say it’s fine, let’s keep it going.

So, Ronnie had the sniffles...

Oh yes? and did Sam Craigie have an opinion on them? :chin: