Will Bingham Win the Triple Crown?

Yes
33%
No
67%

Total votes : 15

Bingham: Triple Crown Champion?

Postby Iranu

6 years ago it would seem crazy to ask this question, but now Bingo’s a World and Masters champion, and now that the UK is mostly single-session matches it doesn’t seem out of the question that Bingham can win it.

Do we think Bingham will win the UK Championship to complete the so-called Triple Crown?

Re: Bingham: Triple Crown Champion?

Postby TheRocket

You can't rule it out but I feel he needs the topplayers to underperform like they all did at the Masters to have a real chance.

Imo he isnt as good as he was in 2015 and the age factor will come into play as well.

Postby SnookerEd25

But, as said, its a sprint; anyone in the top 16 has a legitimate chance (& I can’t see Bingo dropping out any time soon)

Postby Andre147

In the 3 UK Semis Bingham has been in, he's lost them all in deciders.

9-8 to Robbo, 6-5 to ROS and Allen.

But yes I can see him winning it.

Postby KrazeeEyezKilla

Given that he won the World Championship I'm not sure why the shorter UK format is supposed to help him.

He probably wont do it. He's already 44 and is a 5-10 level player who might win a really big event every few years but time will run out for him.

Postby McManusFan

It's definitely more likely than not, maybe something like a 60-70% chance. He's a great player, and if the talk of changing the flat 128 draw is true then it only increases his chances.