Post a reply

Re: That's how you Steal a frame - Neil Robertson vs Judd Tr

Postby TheSaviour

But Jak Jones already made that ultimate clearance against Mark Williams. Never has seen anything like that before. It was about a year ago.

Jak also was convinging as hell during the last whole Shoot-Out.

Judd ain´t completely clueless how to deliver that blow. Mind you, there might be something about to happen from Lee Walker´s and Jamie Clark´s part also. Rhys (Jamie) didn´t look any poor prospect at all before he got it clicking. Lee Walker, as I expertly predicted, has been so poor and rather arrogant to be perfectly honest with you that he does gain something extra really soon from it, and it will get "that run" more often than what he obviously now has got.

Forget Ronnie, Robbo, Pengfei, Selby, and so on now, in terms of this… Trust me, it still is a tough ball game, so they all will receive results but it requires some stability, and this department doesn´t like stability at all!

Some good news also on the board; they all, you all, you name it, might have to listen and to take note some terms now. That´s obviously just a provisional prediction and analyses but that´s how it looks like now. They all, you all, have finally decided that this world ain´t a place which shouldn´t exist anymore, for the next generations. World doesn´t mean justice or economics but a story. They all need to keep up with a story they all invented. The kids loves stories so can´t see any problem or a flaw at all.

Kyren has been struggling so heavily with his success that he might have something extra on the store also.

Gary will get and receive a grabbing of his from and of those girls also sooner or later, mark my words.

So, my terms…. Free the granny. For a starter. Then we or I might invent some more. But free the granny, first . For a starter. And no any free talks, that was the deal. Just "awfully out-spoken" - claims, as per usual.

Re: That's how you Steal a frame - Neil Robertson vs Judd Tr

Postby SnookerEd25

TheSaviour wrote:
Jak also was convinging as hell during the last whole Shoot-Out.

Ha ha, CONVINGING, bungke! :pal:

But yes, on a serious note, free the granny. It needed saying, well done Sav; I'll march with you on that one...