Post a reply

Re: 2016 Masters Quarter Final - Judd Trump vs Neil Robertso

Postby Andre147

The Ace wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Judd and Robbo always have some of the highest quality matches. Their CoC Final this season was one of the best ever.

Yes, but I’m still unhappy about the result. Judd should be on 7 titles this season.

You can't win them all.

Postby Ck147

The Ace wrote:
Andre147 wrote:Judd and Robbo always have some of the highest quality matches. Their CoC Final this season was one of the best ever.

Yes, but I’m still unhappy about the result. Judd should be on 7 titles this season.

Suck it up, the best man won on the day. Agree with Andre, one of the best matches in a long time, even if the result was reversed it would still be one of my favourite matches.

Postby Andre147

Wallace12 wrote:Pity Judd went and lost in the next round though. He obviously would have given Ronnie a far better game, instead we got Hawkins who subsided 10-1.

Had Trump won ROS would have had a very tough job on his hands, mainly because, apart from the Selby match, ROS wasnt playing well that edition of The Masters.

I'm not complaining Hawkins won in the end, but wouldn't have minded if the Final went close.

Postby The Ace

Ck147 wrote:
The Ace wrote:

Suck it up, the best man won on the day. Agree with Andre, one of the best matches in a long time, even if the result was reversed it would still be one of my favourite matches.

Judd was the best player that day, by a hair.

Postby The Ace

Wallace12 wrote:Pity Judd went and lost in the next round though. He obviously would have given Ronnie a far better game, instead we got Hawkins who subsided 10-1.

Yeah that was one of the biggest anticlimaxes of the season. To play that well to beat Robertson, who was on fire at that point, then to lose to Hawkins, well it says it all really. After that game I honestly thought Judd would win the Masters that year. The final would have been a damn sight better than the one we got anyway.