Post a reply

Re: 2020Championship League (Covid Classic) June 1 - June 11

Postby The Ace

vodkadiet1 wrote:
The Ace wrote:So people voting differently to you = lower intellect. Sounds a bit bigoted.

It is only because there are so many bigoted people in Britain that Brexit happened and Johnson became PM.

I disagree, and this is coming from someone who voted to remain in the EU and didn't vote for Boris Johnson. I accept that people had perfectly legitimate reasons to vote how they did though.

Postby lhpirnie

Jason Ferguson gave an interesting interview yesterday about foreign-based players returning to the UK.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/05/23/world-sn ... RnJqT-NaFA

There were some posts on the Chinese networks about players unable to get back to the UK for the Covid Classic, and potentially the World Championship. Overseas players have a 1-year Work VISA, which expired after the original World Championship dates (early May). The Embassies are now closed, so new VISAs aren't being issued.

Postby SnookerFan

The Ace wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
The Ace wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Yeah, The Ace is Ash.

I assume that was supposed to say trumper or some similar curse word?

Oh no, it’s so much worse than that.

Well don’t swear at me please. I really don’t think it’s justified.

Sorry Ash.

Postby The Ace

SnookerFan wrote:
The Ace wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:
The Ace wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:Yeah, The Ace is Ash.

I assume that was supposed to say trumper or some similar curse word?

Oh no, it’s so much worse than that.

Well don’t swear at me please. I really don’t think it’s justified.

Sorry Ash.

Ok so as I’ve politely asked you to stop multiple times, I feel that you have left me no option but to block you. I’m sorry I know that you’re probably bored with school being out right now, but please grow up.

Postby Wildey

Ive been told that Ding Junhui was thinking of entering this but he couldnt get a vissa because the British Embassy is close due to Coronavirus.

So at the Moment Ding and a few other players is in Limbo regarding that not to mention the flights to come over for the World Championship.

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:Ive been told that Ding Junhui was thinking of entering this but he couldnt get a vissa because the British Embassy is close due to Coronavirus.

So at the Moment Ding and a few other players is in Limbo regarding that not to mention the flights to come over for the World Championship.

Don't worry. Pinkball says he'll win it this year.

Postby lhpirnie

Wildey wrote:Ive been told that Ding Junhui was thinking of entering this but he couldnt get a vissa because the British Embassy is close due to Coronavirus.

Yes, the Liu Song channel:

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzUyMz ... 8&ascene=1

Several players couldn't get back for the Covid Classic.

Postby Pink Ball

lhpirnie wrote:

Yes, the Liu Song channel:

https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s?__biz=MzUyMz ... 8&ascene=1

Several players couldn't get back for the Covid Classic.

That’s a great read

Postby Juddernaut88

Can someone please ask a question on that never ending quiz, the person that got the answer right 3 days ago has yet to ask a question. I currently can't think of any questions so begging someone, anyone to keep that thread going and ask an awesome question.