Post a reply

Re: Peter Ebdon

Postby SnookerFan

Fake vegans like Ebdon enjoy horse racing, but authentic vegans like Vodkadiet advocate eating other people's children.

That's what I have learned from this thread. <ok>

Postby Iranu

Holy rubbish Ebdon’s Twitter feed is terrifying.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:Holy rubbish Ebdon’s Twitter feed is terrifying.

He's a professionally trained healer, apparently.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Even when Ebdon was just a kid, Ronnie's dad already called him 'Psycho'.

Postby Holden Chinaski

Iranu wrote:Holy rubbish Ebdon’s Twitter feed is terrifying.

bucking hell!

Postby Holden Chinaski

The Ace wrote:Unpopular opinion, I happen to agree with Ebdon.

You don't say.

Postby The Ace

Holden Chinaski wrote:

You don't say.

Since he announced his retirement I’ve grown to love the guy. :lol:

Postby Iranu

Which is also terrifying.

Postby The Ace

Iranu wrote:

Which is also terrifying.

I just think the long term consequences of this lockdown will far outweigh any good that the government is trying to do. In the UK we’re talking about a virus that has killed a total of 33 people under the age of 40 with no underlying health conditions, out of a population of around 30 million.

To put that into perspective, an average of 49 people are struck by lightning every year.

Postby The Ace

Scooper wrote:Ya buck the oldies and weaklings.. I want my snooker n pub.

I didn’t say that. There are always those who will be more at risk with any virus or flu, but that doesn’t mean the result is to shut down the country.

Postby Iranu

The Ace wrote:

I didn’t say that. There are always those who will be more at risk with any virus or flu, but that doesn’t mean the result is to shut down the country.

Common flus have a vaccine.

Postby The Ace

Iranu wrote:
The Ace wrote:

Yet thousands still die from flu annually.

Postby Iranu

The Ace wrote:
Iranu wrote:
The Ace wrote:

Yet thousands still die from flu annually.

Yes.

But the NHS is designed with the capacity to cope with common flu hospitalisations (in theory at least). It’s not designed to cope with the hospitalisations from an additional virus if left to spread unchecked.

Postby The Ace

It turns out that the NHS has not been overwhelmed by Covid-19, as many predicted it would. The nurses in these hospitals have so much time in their hands that they can spend their days making TikTok videos.

Postby Iranu

The Ace wrote:It turns out that the NHS has not been overwhelmed by Covid-19, as many predicted it would. The nurses in these hospitals have so much time in their hands that they can spend their days making TikTok videos.

Hmm.

The lockdown has prevented the NHS from being overwhelmed, therefore there was no need for a lockdown.

Brilliant.

Postby The Ace

Iranu wrote:
The Ace wrote:It turns out that the NHS has not been overwhelmed by Covid-19, as many predicted it would. The nurses in these hospitals have so much time in their hands that they can spend their days making TikTok videos.

Hmm.

The lockdown has prevented the NHS from being overwhelmed, therefore there was no need for a lockdown.

Brilliant.

There is no evidence that the lockdown did any such thing. There is a lot of evidence to suggest being outside is something that helps fight the virus.

Postby Iranu

Of course there isn’t.

Postby The Ace

If you want to stay inside and lock yourself away then that’s your prerogative, but don’t force others to follow suit.

Postby Iranu

Yeah, better to force people to catch the virus and die. You certainly have the moral high ground.

Postby vodkadiet1

The Ace reminds me of a load of morons in my area. I hope they catch the virus and die. They only care about themselves.

Postby Iranu

vodkadiet1 wrote:The Ace reminds me of a load of morons in my area. I hope they catch the virus and die. They only care about themselves.

They’re the kind of people that if they catch the virus they’ll infect others and risk more lives before they die.

(I don’t want The Ace to catch the virus, by the way.)

Postby vodkadiet1

Iranu wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:The Ace reminds me of a load of morons in my area. I hope they catch the virus and die. They only care about themselves.

They’re the kind of people that if they catch the virus they’ll infect others and risk more lives before they die.

(I don’t want The Ace to catch the virus, by the way.)

His type have caused many more deaths than there would have been. At the very least these retards deserve to be in an ICU for 4 weeks (if only to keep them off the streets for a while).

Postby The Ace

Iranu wrote:Yeah, better to force people to catch the virus and die. You certainly have the moral high ground.

Please don’t put words into my mouth, I said nothing of the sort. All I’m saying is people need to decide what they want to do, whether that’s to stay in or go about their lives. I’m not telling people either way.

Postby The Ace

What the buck? This is a seriously vulgar thing to say.

Postby SnookerFan

The Ace wrote:
Iranu wrote:Yeah, better to force people to catch the virus and die. You certainly have the moral high ground.

Please don’t put words into my mouth, I said nothing of the sort. All I’m saying is people need to decide what they want to do, whether that’s to stay in or go about their lives. I’m not telling people either way.

The problem is though, the risk isn't just to yourself. If you go out, you could infect others. It's not just you that suffers from your decisions.

There are people like shop workers, bus and train drivers, some school staff, hospital workers and carers that have to go to work because they're key workers. A person who decides they want to go and spend the afternoon in the park or sunbathing at the beach risks passing these key workers on the way there or back and infecting them. Then the one who is infected goes home and infects their families etc.

I might agree with you if the only person who is affected by the decision is the person who is making the decision themselves.

Postby The Ace

There's always a risk that a persons actions could have a negative impact on others, but that doesn't mean that their freedoms get curbed because of it. People seem a bit too happy to be living under this authoritarianism. That's very worrying.

Postby vodkadiet1

The Ace wrote:There's always a risk that a persons actions could have a negative impact on others, but that doesn't mean that their freedoms get curbed because of it. People seem a bit too happy to be living under this authoritarianism. That's very worrying.

Yes. The freedom to spread Covid 19 and kill lots of people.

It is similar to the mentality with Republicans in America. "I have the freedom to buy a gun and shoot people with it. It"s in the constitution!"