Post a reply

Re: Snooker clubs propose reopening

Postby Juddernaut88

Thanks for posting this :) it would be nice if Snooker clubs would open soon but can't see it happening for at least a month but we will have to wait and see.

Postby SnookerEd25

'regular cleaning of venues on a daily basis'

Ha! I don't think my club has been cleaned since about 1994.

Postby Prop

SnookerEd25 wrote:'regular cleaning of venues on a daily basis'

Same! Part of the ‘charm’...

My local club has had the same pictures on the walls for at least the last 30 years. There are a few Embassy branded caricatures of players like Silvino Francisco. And an illustration of Ronnie looking about 16.

Hopefully it reopens sometime soon. I miss the place :(

Postby SnookerEd25

Prop wrote:
SnookerEd25 wrote:'regular cleaning of venues on a daily basis'

Same! Part of the ‘charm’...

My local club has had the same pictures on the walls for at least the last 30 years. There are a few Embassy branded caricatures of players like Silvino Francisco. And an illustration of Ronnie looking about 16.

Hopefully it reopens sometime soon. I miss the place :(

Until about a year ago, mine had a signed photo up of John Campbell, from when he did an exhibition there which must have been the early 90s. It just disappeared one day, I suspect it just fell down and nobody bothered to pick it up...

Postby Wildey

Juddernaut88 wrote:Thanks for posting this :) it would be nice if Snooker clubs would open soon but can't see it happening for at least a month but we will have to wait and see.

They will be opening for Pro Players only in the beginning it will take some time for them to open up to the general public