Post a reply

Re: The Eurosport and BBC alternative Crucible shows.

Postby Juddernaut88

SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Oh dear terrible miss from Judd. How costly will that be?

Google it.

It happened six years ago.

I'm pretending we are in 2014. I already know the outcome of this match. It was a little painful.

Postby Iranu

“You’d think he’d won the world championship!”

The initial fist pump I can understand because the adrenaline rush must have been immense. But the follow up, the wave to the crowd while turning on the spot, was a little cringeworthy.
Last edited by Iranu on 02 May 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby vodkadiet1

Juddernaut88 wrote:Willie says 100 centuries in a season may never ever get beaten again but a young man from Bristol may have something to say about that.

I thought Robert Milkins was from Gloucester?

Postby Iranu

vodkadiet1 wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Willie says 100 centuries in a season may never ever get beaten again but a young man from Bristol may have something to say about that.

Is Milkins one of the biggest wastes of talent on the snooker tour?

Postby SnookerFan

Juddernaut88 wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Oh dear terrible miss from Judd. How costly will that be?

Google it.

It happened six years ago.

I'm pretending we are in 2014. I already know the outcome of this match. It was a little painful.

Postby Iranu

barrysnookerfan1985 wrote:Trump just showed how childish he was then when refusing to join in the applause for Neil making the century of centuries, should have been more gracious

I disagree. It’s not his job to celebrate for his opponent. A maximum is different because it’s the break itself that’s special. But from Judd’s point of view it was just a century made against him while he was under the cosh.

Judd did nothing wrong by not congratulating Robbo.

Postby vodkadiet1

Iranu wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:

Is Milkins one of the biggest wastes of talent on the snooker tour?

Milkins is just waiting for something to click. Just like that ugly bloke next door with a beer belly is waiting for a supermodel to sweep him away to a desert island.

Postby HustleKing

barrysnookerfan1985 wrote:Trump just showed how childish he was then when refusing to join in the applause for Neil making the century of centuries, should have been more gracious

Oh no, he's back on the forum, I wonder what negative comments he will have to post about the NHS and other essential workers as they put their necks on the line to help save other human being's lives? :roll:

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:Some rubbish on now.

I quite like stuff like this. Ok it’s all stuff we as fans already know but I like the interview footage etc.

It does continue the whole 70s/80s nostalgia thing though.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Some rubbish on now.

I quite like stuff like this. Ok it’s all stuff we as fans already know but I like the interview footage etc.

It does continue the whole 70s/80s nostalgia thing though.

To be fair, I'm watching it.

That Ray Reardon story about the guy pretending he was having an affair, so his wife wasn't angry about him going to the snooker club was quite funny.