Topic locked

The Brugge Open (EPTC2)

Postby Wildey

Qualifying Day Thursday 30th of September

Tournament Proper 1st ~ 3rd of October

The PTC Series continues this Time in Belgium with 161 players taking part which for the first time contains The UK Champion Ding Junhui as well as The World Champion Neil Robertson, The Brilliant Ronnie O'Sullivan and The Peoples Champion Jimmy White.

Qualifying Draw

Main Draw

Some Interesting Last 128 Matches

Barry Pinches v Neil Robertson
Liam Highfield v Mark Allen
Xiao Guodong v Anda Zhang
Martin Gould v Greame Dott
Peter Ebdon v Michael Holt
Michael Wasley v Ding Junhui
Andy Hicks v Reane Evans
Fergal O'Brien v Ken Doherty
Mathew Stevens v Ali CarterAli Carter withdrew
Steve Davis v David Morris
Ricky Walden v Thanawat Thirapongpaiboon
Joe Swail v James Wattana

LIVE SCORING

Re: The Brugge Open (EPTC2)

Postby Roland

Do you think this will be televised? Because it's Ryder Cup weekend isn't it? Which means golf is more important than snooker for one week only :redneck:

Postby Wildey

Sonny wrote:Do you think this will be televised? Because it's Ryder Cup weekend isn't it? Which means golf is more important than snooker for one week only :redneck:

Dont know Doubt it but im more interested to see how Live Scoring Copes with this if it gets through the traffic involved in this unscathed it would be a success.

Golf at the Celtic Manor Newport i should be interested seeing as its in Wales but to be honest they could play in my back garden id be more Interested with What is happening in Belgium.

Postby SnookerFan

Sonny wrote:Do you think this will be televised? Because it's Ryder Cup weekend isn't it? Which means golf is more important than snooker for one week only :redneck:

I doubt it. Why would it? The rest of them haven't.

Postby GJ

I think barry will beat robbo as barry has thrived in these events

Postby Wildey

Bourne wrote:Is Michael Wasley any good ?

He beat Ryan Day 4-3 then Selby beat him 4-1 in PTC1

He Beat James Mcbain 4-3 then He Beat Bjorn Hanever 4-1 and lost 4-1 to Peter Lines in PTC2

He Beat Dave Harold 4-3 before Marcus Campbell beat him 4-3 in PTC 3

and he is currently 47th on the PTC Order of merit

so you could say he is pretty handy and if Ding not on his game he could take him out.

Postby Wildey

According to World Snooker.Com Draw Sheet Ronnie O'Sullivan,Ali Carter and Stuart Pettman has withdraw from this Event Meaning Byes in to the Last 64 to Chen Zhe/Gwen Engels who play tomorrow was scheduled to play Ronnie on Saturday also Mathew Stevens gets a bye and Alan Mcmanus.

Postby GJ

is there any crowd at this one

im not making an excuse but the world champion prefers to play with some sort of atmosphere IMO

Postby Monique

yes there will be a crowd. if you had a look at the pictures I took you would have seen what the venues is like.

Postby GJ

Monique wrote:yes there will be a crowd. if you had a look at the pictures I took you would have seen what the venues is like.

i will look now cheers :afro:

Postby Wildey

these are great tournaments and chance for Europe the only thing missing is TV.

even if they only show the Sunday action last 16 to final....

Postby Wildey

Well Live Scoring is operational for the qualifying Round With 10 tables lets see is it copes with that today.

Postby Madz

shame you cannot watch all matches in detail on one page though. Multi-screen scoring thingy has spoiled me lol.

Postby randam05

Is today the first matches of EPCT2? and is live scoring working? unfortunately I cannot go on it here at college.

Postby Wildey

randam05 wrote:Is today the first matches of EPCT2? and is live scoring working? unfortunately I cannot go on it here at college.

yes Live Scoring showing 10 tables on multi screen and you can click 1 or another if you want to concentrate of a break a player making sort of thing however with the qualifying rounds im not that fussed dont know any of them but it will be much improved tomorrow when the Proper event starts than what we have had of late.

Tony Knowles playing about 4pm BST i know him lol

Postby Roland

Any sign of live scoring? And more importantly, are there any midgets being filmed?

Postby Wildey

well so far Live Scoring is working fine although im not that interested in whos playing im more interested if it will survive the day lol

Postby Monique

Sonny wrote:Any sign of live scoring? And more importantly, are there any midgets being filmed?

live scoring is working on WPBSA site.

Postby Wildey

thanx Monique

Live Scoring working Fine but obviously if you miss the end of the match you wont know the score because it disaperes and replaced with another Match.

Postby Bourne

Wild good idea to stick the live scoring link in the article.

Postby Wildey

not much happening today of real intrest however at 2pm BST Luca Brecel entering the contest on home soil

Postby Wildey

case_master wrote:So there's no divide between the tables :)

rofl