Post a reply

Re: Eurosport rank the greatest long potters of all time

Postby Johnny Bravo

They've made a pretty good list, although Higgins doesn't belong in there at all. :irk:
Out of all the top players, he has the weakest long game.

Trump and Robbo are top 2, as it should be. Finally someone with a brain made this list.

Postby Ck147

Trying my best not to be biased, but I think I would have put Robbo at no.1 in that list, he's been a formidable long potter longer than Trump. Not taking anything away from Trump, he's definitely up there and he plays some awesome long shots but he needs to keep doing it before I recognise him as no.1.

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ck147 wrote:Trying my best not to be biased, but I think I would have put Robbo at no.1 in that list, he's been a formidable long potter longer than Trump. Not taking anything away from Trump, he's definitely up there and he plays some awesome long shots but he needs to keep doing it before I recognise him as no.1.

I wouldn't want to call much between those two. Both ahead of the pack no doubt but hard to separate them.

Postby SnookerEd25

I was planning to diss this list because I wasn't expecting the big man to make it; but he's there! No.10!

As he said himself "Not bad for someone with a dodgy leg, a bad back and only one good eye"

:bowdown: