Post a reply

Re: Snooker watch party thread

Postby csprince

Iranu wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I can't watch. Says room is full..

How will you know what happens?

rofl

Postby csprince

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:I can't watch. Says room is full..

How will you know what happens?

I'm pretty sure Davis will win. No way Taylor beats him.

rofl

Postby HustleKing

vodkadiet1 wrote:Jimmy White vs Peter Francisco at the 95 Worlds was a great match.

Probably was great, if you bet heavy on Jimmy to win!

Postby vodkadiet1

HustleKing wrote:
vodkadiet1 wrote:Jimmy White vs Peter Francisco at the 95 Worlds was a great match.

Probably was great, if you bet heavy on Jimmy to win!

Yes. Tons of money went on White for a 10-2 win. It was 2-2 at the first interval and Francisco had to therefore lose the next 8 frames. White was playing terribly however and Francisco had to play ultra bad to not win another frame. In one frame Francisco just needed an easy yellow at point blank range to win the frame. He studied it for a good while, and then played safe!

Postby HustleKing

Juddernaut88 wrote:Eurosport 2 showing Judd Trump vs Ronnie O'Sullivan Irish Open final 2019 at the moment.

Northern Irish people who take offense at people calling Northern Ireland Ireland/Irish: Are we jokes to you?

Postby Juddernaut88

HustleKing wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:Eurosport 2 showing Judd Trump vs Ronnie O'Sullivan Irish Open final 2019 at the moment.

Northern Irish people who take offense at people calling Northern Ireland Ireland/Irish: Are we jokes to you?

As Morrissey once said "Irish Blood English heart"

Postby Badsnookerplayer

HustleKing wrote:

Keep your Eire on!

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
HustleKing wrote:

Keep your Eire on!

Lolzzzz... Baddy with another zinger

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:They're replaying the English Open final late in the week. Might have a beer and watch that. See if I can see myself.

Just use a mirror.

Postby SnookerFan

Iranu wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:They're replaying the English Open final late in the week. Might have a beer and watch that. See if I can see myself.

Just use a mirror.

It keeps breaking.

Postby csprince

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
HustleKing wrote:

Keep your Eire on!

rofl

Postby csprince

Iranu wrote:

Just use a mirror.

rofl

Postby csprince

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:

Just use a mirror.

It keeps breaking.

rofl

Postby csprince

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Csprince seems a happy fellow.

Good poster

thanks bsp.

Postby csprince

Pink Ball wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Csprince seems a happy fellow.

Good poster

He’s a good lad.

thanks pinkie. <ok>

Postby csprince

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Watching Judd - Higgins WC final 2019 on Eurosport

no spoilers.