Post a reply

Re: BetVictor Gibraltar Open !!!!!

Postby Iranu

D4P wrote:
TheRocket wrote:Trump got mad when people compared Wilson to him with some even calling Wilson a better prospect. At least in terms of temperament. Trump always said it annoyed him that he was compared to a player who achieved nowhere near as much as he did.

I just don't see why that should make Judd mad at Kyren. Kyren wasn't the one promoting himself...

Actually he did. He said Judd hadn’t practised enough, and one of the matches he beat Judd in he said it was because he wanted it more or something. I’m sure there was something else too.

It was definitely petty but it was based on things Kyren himself said.

Although, it was never anywhere near what pundits, especially Foulds, like to make out when bringing it up at every opportunity. They’ve since done exhibitions together!

Postby csprince

vodkadiet1 wrote:What a presentation!

Why are humans so scared of dying?

maybe u should try it and let us know.

Postby HappyCamper

cannae watch the snooker if yer deid.

Postby lhpirnie

TheRocket wrote:Trump got mad when people compared Wilson to him with some even calling Wilson a better prospect. At least in terms of temperament. Trump always said it annoyed him that he was compared to a player who achieved nowhere near as much as he did.

There was also a comment by Trump that he thought Lisowski was a better player than Wilson, which quite rightly Wilson scoffed.

Postby Satch4

maybe it's more the suffering prior to the dying. A guaranteed kill shot might be better

Postby Juddernaut88

That is also back to back ranking titles for Judd Trump, think Ronnie was the last player to do that last season when he won the Players Championship and Tour Championship.

Postby Acé

I don't count this as a 6th ranking event win it's a mud pot event

Ranking event should always have a multi-session final.

These are PTCs, nothing more or less, i wonder what the list of ranking events would be if PTCs counted as ranking events from their inception

Postby csprince

Acé wrote:I don't count this as a 6th ranking event win it's a mud pot event

These are PTCs, nothing more or less, i wonder what the list of ranking events would be if PTCs counted as ranking events from their inception

if it counts towards the rankings then it's a ranking event simple.

Postby Acé

csprince wrote:

PTCs counted towards ranking points too, but they weren't ranking events before 2016

Postby csprince

Acé wrote:
csprince wrote:

PTCs counted towards ranking points too, but they weren't ranking events before 2016

ptc's were classed as minor ranking events i get what u mean. this is hearn and his bo7's ask trump if he counts it the answer is yes.

Postby HappyCamper

Acé wrote:
csprince wrote:

they were though. sometimes qualified with 'minor' but whatever, still ranking.

Postby Juddernaut88

Acé wrote:I want a Trump vs Ding match

this should be the rivalry of this decade IMO

Not Trump vs Kyren going forward

I agree I'm a big fan of Ding Junhui, he's defo my top 3 favourite players.

Postby Acé

csprince wrote:ptc's were classed as minor ranking events i get what u mean. this is hearn and his bo7's ask trump if he counts it the answer is yes.

Of course Judd's gonna say yes lol

the shootout is a ranking event too and if Judd won that he's obz gonna say it's a ranking event

but as my point stands and you seem to agree the PTCs were minor ranking events which still gave ranking points but they were never considered FULL ranking events like they are now, the tour structure was entirely different the PTCs were tourneys no one really cared about while everyone geared up for the proper ranking events it's only they Hearn just pads everything up for no reason

winning these tournaments is a parakeet code for just padding up your tally