Post a reply

Re: Snooker-based Simpsons memes

Postby Ck147

SnookerFan wrote:Soup? What am I on about there?

Is that the first Simpson meme with a bungke?

I still got it though...lol

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:Soup? What am I on about there?

Is that the first Simpson meme with a bungke?

Nope

Postby martinez58

Holden Chinaski wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Image

rofl

Hey guys, I'm planning a Europe tour recently and looking to visit the UK for the World Championship. Can anyone suggest me a good hotel near? I'm not familiar with the region and maybe you can tell me what to do, eat, see there? Also, I will be there after selling my property in Germany so I can treat you a nice juicy piece of steak in a good restaurant if anyone is willing to guide me there.. :dance2:

Postby SnookerFan

martinez58 wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
Cloud Strife wrote:Image

rofl

Hey guys, I'm planning a Europe tour recently and looking to visit the UK for the World Championship. Can anyone suggest me a good hotel near? I'm not familiar with the region and maybe you can tell me what to do, eat, see there? Also, I will be there after selling my property in Germany so I can treat you a nice juicy piece of steak in a good restaurant if anyone is willing to guide me there.. :dance2:

I used to always stay in Cutlers, but that went bankrupt and then reopened doing things on the cheap, whilst still charging a lot of money. So I stopped going there. It was right next door to The Crucible though,

The only other hotels I've stayed in nearby are Premier Inn (Angel Street) which is very nice and reasonably priced and the Ibis, which was a bit grotty. Probably give that a miss. People can look down on Premier Inns due to the price, but they're often very decent for the price.

I know that Mercure Sheffield St Paul's Hotel and the Novotel Sheffield City Centre are quite popular and right near The Crucible. I've never stayed in either, so can't comment on quality of the hotel. I have been informed that the Mercure is where a lot of the players stay, if that is a consideration. On saying that, don't expect either of these two hotels to come cheap when The Crucible is on.

Postby Acé

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Acé wrote:How do I do this? It looks fun

Basically find an image you like and post it.

Have you ever done that before?

When I search for Bart Simpson for example I only get about 10 results?

Postby Iranu

Acé wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Search www.frinkiac.com by using quotes from the show rather than names etc.

Or just click Random until you find one you can use.

Postby Acé

Iranu wrote:
Acé wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Search http://www.frinkiac.com by using quotes from the show rather than names etc.

Or just click Random until you find one you can use.

So I have to put in the effort to search for a simpsons quote on google then put it in the website in order to find it?

What if I want to use a picture without a simpsons quote but put my own meme in