Post a reply

Will Judd win more than 5 ranking events this season?

Yes, he'll win more than 5
28%
No, he'll win exactly 5
6%
No, he'll win fewer than 5
67%

Total votes : 18

Re: Will Judd win more than 5 ranking events this season?

Postby Andre147

sas6789 wrote:He might win the Gibraltar or the tour Championship but not the Wrold's, iv'e said it before and i'll say it again i think the Crucible Curse is something that is fated to never be broken.

That's my thinking too. He might win the Tour Champs but the remaining 2 he'll fall short.

Postby TheRocket

SnookerFan wrote:First round defeat looming for Judd.

well the draw will play a big role isnt it. If he faces an experienced established player like Carter,Dott or Perry I can see Trump losing in the first round and crumble under the pressure.

Postby Cloud Strife

TheRocket wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:First round defeat looming for Judd.

well the draw will play a big role isnt it. If he faces an experienced established player like Carter,Dott or Perry I can see Trump losing in the first round and crumble under the pressure.

Where's Rory McLeod when you need him.

Postby Acé

This don't count smh sorry it's a tin pot event for players of his calibre

no multi-session final should ever be a ranking tournament. Judd is too damn good of a player to play and win this but greed is greed because of that £150k bonus

Postby SnookerEd25

Acé wrote:This don't count smh sorry it's a tin pot event for players of his calibre

no multi-session final should ever be a ranking tournament. Judd is too damn good of a player to play and win this but greed is greed because of that £150k bonus

Handy, though, if he ever has kids school fees to pay.