Post a reply

I love rankings, I really do...............

Postby Smart

You know some fans have t-shirts printed with the very nice slogan "I love snooker". I truly believe they do. They are keen, they are wrapped up in the action and I am one with them. Peace brothers and sisters, peace.

This thread is for ranking lovers. This site is full of them.

Every slight chance to mention who was number 3 in the rankings in 1996, or who will move clear into 33rd spot in the rankings...................... they will do it. Power to them I say. Rankings is their passion. It gives them a warm feeling, a rub of their trousers (groin area) and its almost orgasmic to reel off the current top 16 and their points total without any need to consult any other websites. We are indebted to these people, who clearly enhance our existance.

So join with me and raise a toast to rankings........full, provisional and rolling.

They make this world a better place.

:wave: <ok>

Re: I love rankings, I really do...............

Postby Wildey

rofl rofl rofl

Before this season i didnt take much notice on the Rankings because quite Clearly come what may Stephen Hendry was at the Crucible end of season and i know he can handle pulling his season Round there or at some other point of the season but now his season might hang on a cubicle PTC Event or the Welsh Open in dreary Newport so it does take more of my thoughts than ever before....

if i was a Ronnie Supporter i wouldn't take much notice of them he is still playing high standard snooker like turning on a tap.

Postby Wildey

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:rofl rofl rofl

So, who was ranked 27th in the 1992/1993 season? The world must know.

I don't know but I was ranked something like 427th <laugh>

rofl rofl

Postby GJ

its strange how smart as suddenly had a huge dislike of rankings and made a big deal of it he never made such a fuss in previous seasons :wave:

would it be anything to do with the new world number 1 next week and smart not being a happy boy about it

<laugh> rofl

Postby SnookerFan

JohnFromLondonTown wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:rofl rofl rofl

So, who was ranked 27th in the 1992/1993 season? The world must know.

I don't know but I was ranked something like 427th <laugh>

Yeah, probably just some div. Not worth worrying about. <laugh>