Post a reply

Re: Anyone going Crucible this year?

Postby Alex0paul

I’ve got a few front row seats this season for the first Monday and Tuesday but going up from Sunday to Thursday to sample the atmosphere

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:I’ve got a few front row seats this season for the first Monday and Tuesday but going up from Sunday to Thursday to sample the atmosphere

Got any spare ones? :evilgrin:

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:I’ve got a few front row seats this season for the first Monday and Tuesday but going up from Sunday to Thursday to sample the atmosphere

No chance

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

No chance

:evilgrin:

Postby Cloud Strife

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

No chance

How much? Name your price.

Postby SnookerFan

Cloud Strife wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:

No chance

How much? Name your price.

Nah, I ain't paying for them.

Postby Juddernaut88

I've only ever been to the Crucible once in 2018, saw the first session of last 16 match between Ronnie O'Sullivan and Ali Carter, the seats I had were crap though, was literally right at the back.

Postby Dan-cat

Juddernaut88 wrote:I've only ever been to the Crucible once in 2018, saw the first session of last 16 match between Ronnie O'Sullivan and Ali Carter, the seats I had were crap though, was literally right at the back.

Did you see the shoulder barge?

Postby Juddernaut88

Dan-cat wrote:
Juddernaut88 wrote:I've only ever been to the Crucible once in 2018, saw the first session of last 16 match between Ronnie O'Sullivan and Ali Carter, the seats I had were crap though, was literally right at the back.

Did you see the shoulder barge?

Unfortunately not nope. The shoulder barge incident was in the 3rd and final session of the match, I only had tickets for the first session.

Postby SnookerFan

Even the back seats at The Crucible aren't that bad.