Post a reply

The Weakest ‘Perfect’ Player

Postby Iranu

The idea is to choose the weakest aspect of a player’s game, mould them with the weakest aspect of another player’s game, and still end up with a player that can still win tournaments.

I’ll start:

Ronnie O’Sullivan’s ability to escape from snookers. If he has a significant weakness, this is it.

Re: The Weakest ‘Perfect’ Player

Postby HustleKing

Mark King's shot selection. Sorry to have a pop at him again, but that worst shot ever on Youtube rofl

Postby HustleKing

rekoons wrote:Lisowski's shot selection

I'll give you that, but it would be a grave injustice not to include Mark King in this list somehow, maybe his break building?

Postby Iranu

HustleKing wrote:
rekoons wrote:Lisowski's shot selection

I'll give you that, but it would be a grave injustice not to include Mark King in this list somehow, maybe his break building?

The thread is about making the STRONGEST possible player using only players’ weakest qualities.

King doesn’t qualify.

Though in fairness, Jack probably doesn’t either.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Iranu wrote:The idea is to choose the weakest aspect of a player’s game, mould them with the weakest aspect of another player’s game, and still end up with a player that can still win tournaments.

I’ll start:

Ronnie O’Sullivan’s ability to escape from snookers. If he has a significant weakness, this is it.

Ronnie is great at escaping snookers, what are you talking about ?! :dizzy: <doh>

Postby D4P

Johnny Bravo wrote:
Iranu wrote:The idea is to choose the weakest aspect of a player’s game, mould them with the weakest aspect of another player’s game, and still end up with a player that can still win tournaments.

I’ll start:

Ronnie is great at escaping snookers, what are you talking about ?! :dizzy: <doh>

I agree. Ronnie's biggest weakest (not counting psychology) is almost certainly his break-off shot.

Postby Holden Chinaski

D4P wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:

I’ll start:

I agree. Ronnie's biggest weakest (not counting psychology) is almost certainly his break-off shot.

I have to agree here. I've seen Ronnie escape from some very hard snookers. I'd say he's actually very good at escaping. His break-off is definitely his weakness.