Post a reply

Re: Should there be less glass trophies in snooker?

Postby Alex0paul

SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:More slate plz

I miss the Welsh Open slate.

The slate reminds me of John Evans, the worst snooker commentator in history.

Postby SnookerFan

Alex0paul wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Iranu wrote:More slate plz

I miss the Welsh Open slate.

The slate reminds me of John Evans, the worst snooker commentator in history.

rofl

"You're a pilot?"

Does he still commentate?

Postby TheSaviour

Absolutely (no). Also called opportunism.

Can´t much but only to agree. All sorts of diseases possessing those. But also called opportunism. From their part.

Lucky me then.

Just waiting they would finally start drawing that correct, a realistic picture. About winning. BUT I have already saw a flashes of that correct photo a few times OUT THERE. Wasn´t a pretty sight at all, but wasn´t even expecting to it to be any of that.

But realism still is realism.

Just try to be less yourself. It´s not quite good enough to check out the colour of the day and putting on a shirt of a same colour. It could be a starter but certainly just not good enough.

If they would even any brains they would start a factory now.

But they just don´t have.

They just don´t. But lucky me building on that Japanese tea-house.... Much to do with a soundproofing. So typical; always to forget to mention who´s idea it was, always to forget to mention that building a factory could be much more usefull than that rewarding system of theirs.... Always to forget to mention who they are rewarding <doh> <doh> <doh> :sad: :sad: . Everyone always knows to reward from where but no-one ever knows who they are rewarding and why. And what are the odds. Or is it still that everyone knows everything for sure?

Postby Ronnie79

SnookerFan wrote:They're all made of glass now. Somehow feels less special.

Discuss.

Off the top of my head World's, UK, Shanghai, China, CoC, Grand prix and the International are not made of glass and probably forgot some more. Who cares what they are made of btw