Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Quarter-Finals !!!

Postby Johnny Bravo

Pink Ball wrote:
Andre147 wrote:
TheRocket wrote:I want ROS vs Higgins in the final.

The 2 most sucessful players at the Welsh Open.

Would be a great final.

Would be utterly depressing

:td:

I want ROS vs Smurf in the final with ROS winning it with 8 tons + a maxi. :win:

Postby Alex0paul

HappyCamper wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:The Mrs is getting fed up of me singing I am a Cider Drinker

Mullins ain't playin' buddie.

Mullins?

Postby TheRocket

I prefer to even watch a past his prime ROS and Higgins all day long instead of these so called supertalents who will never reach the level of these two legends.

Postby Johnny Bravo

TheRocket wrote:I prefer to even watch a past his prime ROS and Higgins all day long instead of these so called supertalents who will never reach the level of these two legends.

:hatoff:

Postby Ck147

Just tuned in and wtf, both matches going the opposite way to expected at the moment. Wanted Yan to beat Higgins, that could still easily change. But Murphy 55 up in match frame, normally want Murphy to lose but now Robbo is out kinda want to see Judd out so he doesn't get too far ahead, bit mean?

Postby HustleKing

TheRocket wrote:I prefer to even watch a past his prime ROS and Higgins all day long instead of these so called supertalents who will never reach the level of these two legends.

Then the Snooker Seniors featuring Cliff Thorburn and Joe Johnson should be right up your street :-D

Postby Ck147

Lovely double from Yan, 51-51. He might be making his way in to the semi's

Postby Ck147

TheRocket wrote:Trump was Ronnies biggest threat. If Ronnie plays anywhere to the level he did today it should be enough to win the title.

Yeah, Robbo out, Trump out, probably favourite now.

Postby HappyCamper

Alex0paul wrote:
HappyCamper wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:The Mrs is getting fed up of me singing I am a Cider Drinker

Mullins ain't playin' buddie.

Mullins?

M I L K I N S

Postby Iranu

The content of what Murphy says is often on the money.

I think he’s probably right that eventually the Worlds will have to move because of the nature of sport being as much a corporate endeavour these days than anything else.

I just really wish he didn’t sound like a local Conservative MP every time he opened his mouth.

Postby Ck147

McManusFan wrote:What a load of bullocks from Smurph!

Actually thought he was talking sense for a change lol...about the business side....moving to a masters type model that they can't do at the crucible. People are willing to pay for that stuff, saw it in person at the masters. If I had a bit of spare cash I would do the sofa's, good view, beers bought to you, food, meet a snooker legend, etc, etc. Wouldn't do century club though, money better spent doing something else.

Postby Andre147

TheRocket wrote:Why is Murphy talking about the WC and the Crucible after winning a Welsh Open quarter final match? Did the interviewer ask him?

He did yes, and he gave an honest answer.

Postby Johnny Bravo

Dan-cat wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
McManusFan wrote:What a load of bullocks from Smurph!

If you are talking about what he said about the Crucible, he is right. The WC needs to be moved somewhere else.

Buck that.

As Willo put it, the Crucible is a s.hithole

Postby Johnny Bravo

TheRocket wrote:Why is Murphy talking about the WC and the Crucible after winning a Welsh Open quarter final match? Did the interviewer ask him?

Yes, Goldstein asked him

Postby TheRocket

Andre147 wrote:

He did yes, and he gave an honest answer.

its good he did. I'm a fan of the Crucible but what I dont like is when people portray it as some sort of holy untouchable place.

Its simply impossible to say "there isnt a better place than the Crucible" if we have never even tried something else to see if its a valid point.