Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 32 & Last 16 !!!

Postby Ck147

Wtf, the snooker stream just changed to football on bet365, chameleons. Well livescores says its 4-0. Will Greene smash up his cue and give up the game now?

Postby Ck147

TheRocket wrote:Historically the winner of the Ronnie-Selby match usually went on to win the tournament but this time we have Robertson and Trump left in the tournament. And the winner will probably have to face both of them.

What a tournament.

We have some really good games to look forward to...hope they deliver

Postby Ck147

Alex0paul wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Yan 3-2 up

Oh no

Oh yes - sorry I'm supporting Yan in this match

Postby Badsnookerplayer

McGill in to force a decider

Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!!!

Postby McManusFan

Ck147 wrote:Wtf, the snooker stream just changed to football on bet365, chameleons. Well livescores says its 4-0. Will Greene smash up his cue and give up the game now?

They are really trigger happy with killing the stream, I think there must be a bit of a delay so when the final frame is won it just stops dead. Very annoying, it's always nice to see the handshake.

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:McGill in to force a decider

Aye, fight and you may die. Run and you'll live -- at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!!!

Braveheart? Aye, a decider we have.

Postby McManusFan

Badsnookerplayer wrote:McGill in to force a decider

I think that's the sentiment behind Higgins' "You'll get buck all from me".

Postby Ck147

McManusFan wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Wtf, the snooker stream just changed to football on bet365, chameleons. Well livescores says its 4-0. Will Greene smash up his cue and give up the game now?

They are really trigger happy with killing the stream, I think there must be a bit of a delay so when the final frame is won it just stops dead. Very annoying, it's always nice to see the handshake.

Cut off the last couple of shots too, I won't be spending that £5 I banked with them.

Heard you guys got some rain (from colleagues in Sydney), has it helped with the fires where you are?

Postby McManusFan

Ck147 wrote:
McManusFan wrote:

Cut off the last couple of shots too, I won't be spending that £5 I banked with them.

Heard you guys got some rain (from colleagues in Sydney), has it helped with the fires where you are?

They start charging you money after a year if there's been no activity on the account. To avoid that I just put a dollar on a dead certain match.

We didn't get the same insane levels of rain they got in New South Wales, but we did get some. I think it certainly helped a lot with the fires, but we're still in peak fire season so who knows if anything else will spring up. The air's been noticeably better here the last few weeks, it was really unpleasant being outside at one point.
You been effected by that storm last week?

Postby Ck147

McManusFan wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
McManusFan wrote:

They start charging you money after a year if there's been no activity on the account. To avoid that I just put a dollar on a dead certain match.

We didn't get the same insane levels of rain they got in New South Wales, but we did get some. I think it certainly helped a lot with the fires, but we're still in peak fire season so who knows if anything else will spring up. The air's been noticeably better here the last few weeks, it was really unpleasant being outside at one point.
You been effected by that storm last week?

Ok, didn't know that, will keep an eye on the betting account, thanks!

Were the fires where you are as bad as NSW? You're in Melbourne right?

My garden furniture got blown all over the garden but thankfully the fences didn't blow down, nothing compared to what you guys are going through.