Post a reply

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 128

Postby Prop

McManusFan wrote:Is there no BBC sport coverage of the Higgins match?

I switched to ES because it went to some Rugby League thing. On the f*cking snooker stream. As if slapping us round the face with Coast halfway through a match isn’t quite enough for them. Classic beeb. They’re not far away from giving up completely.

Postby Iranu

Holden Chinaski wrote:Brecel 3 - 0 Filipiak.

Well it’s only the first round.

Postby Prop

McManusFan wrote:Higgins: the oppostie of Ali Carter.

Desi went to check the screen this time. Always learning.

Postby Prop

Looks like Higgins is cueing up closer to the white. Like he’s consciously made a tweak.

Postby Prop

Dan-cat wrote:Joe O'Connor has done Higgins twice! Three times on the cards?

Judging by that blue... I wouldn’t rule it out. Higgins is definitely experimenting with his cue action. I’m surprised Angles hasn’t picked up on it yet. He’s usually a classy connoisseur of cuemanship.

Postby Prop

Dan-cat wrote:
Prop wrote:Looks like Higgins is cueing up closer to the white. Like he’s consciously made a tweak.

YOU'LL GET BUCK ALL FAE ME!

Braw post from Dan :cat: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Postby Dan-cat

Prop wrote:

Judging by that blue... I wouldn’t rule it out. Higgins is definitely experimenting with his cue action. I’m surprised Angles hasn’t picked up on it yet. He’s usually a classy connoisseur of cuemanship.

Lovely alliteration there Propmeister.*

*Although, also... always avoid alliteration.

Postby Prop

Dan-cat wrote:
Prop wrote:

Lovely alliteration there Propmeister.*

*Although, also... always avoid alliteration.

Very good :-)

Postby Dan-cat

Prop wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:
Prop wrote:Looks like Higgins is cueing up closer to the white. Like he’s consciously made a tweak.

Egg and chips fae Higgins!

Postby Prop

Dan-cat wrote:
Prop wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Egg and chips fae Higgins!

He,s seving up braw shots to young joe, , o ,connor :happy: I,m headin the offy fae tae celebrate :party: :party: :party:

Postby Dan-cat

No-one ever talks about Higgins' positional play. That's because it's so good it's practically silent. So economical and unshowy.

I remember seeing a DJ in New York called Sander Klienenberg play an eight hour set and in the morning as we were falling out the club I said to my mate 'his mixing was bucking brilliant!' and he replied 'what mixing?'

Exactly that. So good you don't know it's there.

Postby SnookerFan

I'm full of cold, can't keep my eyes open, feel like I might keel over unconscious at any point through fatigue.

And yet I am so uncomfortable in my bed that it is physically impossible to sleep on. I've been trying since quarter past nine.

Postby Dan-cat

SnookerFan wrote:I'm full of cold, can't keep my eyes open, feel like I might keel over unconscious at any point through fatigue.

And yet I am so uncomfortable in my bed that it is physically impossible to sleep on. I've been trying since quarter past nine.

Exercise.

Postby Pink Ball

SnookerFan wrote:I'm full of cold, can't keep my eyes open, feel like I might keel over unconscious at any point through fatigue.

I don’t mean to alarm you, but do you think you might be dying?

Postby Prop

Pink Ball wrote:

I don’t mean to alarm you, but do you think you might be dying?

Last edited by Prop on 11 Feb 2020, edited 1 time in total.