Postby Prop

Johnny Bravo wrote:Yup. Hope ROS does well in this event. :win:

Me too. He needs the points badly.

Re: ManBetX Welsh Open Last 128

Postby Dan-cat

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:Baddy you're a handy player I want you to take Johnny on!
I think we would be quite even unless it was on a full sized table in which case I would give him a schooling

I also play on a regular sized table. Jeez, where did this table stuff come about :?
Anyway, I'd mop the floor with you Baddy. :mosh: :-D

Well thanks for the offer of joint cleaning duties, but we should just play snooker instead

Robbo would make a better mop with his hair style today

Postby Ck147

Robbo steals the frame from Jamie Clarke, 3-2 up now. Only just finished work and put it on. Has Robbo just got out of bed or something, what's up with his hair?

Postby Dan-cat

Ck147 wrote:Robbo steals the frame from Jamie Clarke, 3-2 up now. Only just finished work and put it on. Has Robbo just got out of bed or something, what's up with his hair?

You are so late to the hair party. He left his GHD straighteners in the last hotel

Postby Ck147

Dan-cat wrote:
Ck147 wrote:Robbo steals the frame from Jamie Clarke, 3-2 up now. Only just finished work and put it on. Has Robbo just got out of bed or something, what's up with his hair?

You are so late to the hair party. He left his GHD straighteners in the last hotel

Looks like it! Haven't caught up on this thread yet. Must be affecting his game lol

Postby Dan-cat

Ck147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Looks like it! Haven't caught up on this thread yet. Must be affecting his game lol

Yes I made a Samson and Delilah reference. Do catch up <laugh>

Postby Ck147

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
McManusFan wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Neil looks a lot better without the straightened hair?

Agree

I don't, looks like a tramp, might have to find a new favourite player

Postby Badsnookerplayer

Ck147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
McManusFan wrote:Am I the only one who thinks Neil looks a lot better without the straightened hair?

Agree

Jump on the Mavis bandwagon.

Gonna be a bumpy ride for the Markamaniacs but I have a good feeling about this tournament.

Postby Ck147

Dan-cat wrote:
Ck147 wrote:
Dan-cat wrote:

Yes I made a Samson and Delilah reference. Do catch up <laugh>

Ok, ok, some of us have to work you know!

Postby Iranu

No.

A trim to the back and sides would be ideal.

But I’m sure it’s naturally curlier than this, it looks like a day or two without straightening or washing it.

Postby Iranu

Ck147 wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:

Agree

Anthony Hamilton?

Postby Ck147

After the break we'll be talking about Robbo's hair - Andy Goldstein. Lol

Happy Birthday Robbo