Post a reply

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Final !!!!!

Postby TheRocket

good entertaining match. Robertsons scoring was ridiculous for the first 14 or 15 frames but then he lost the plot and got away with it in the end.

And all credit to Dott. Played a great tournament.

Postby HustleKing

Great win for Robbo stumbling over the line, this will put way less pressure on him in the WC now, rather than a few hours ago, when some people were saying he was the favourite?

Postby TheRocket

HustleKing wrote:Great win for Robbo stumbling over the line, this will put way less pressure on him in the WC now, rather than a few hours ago, when some people were saying he was the favourite?

He still is one of the two main favourites. Nothing has changed in that regard. Trump and Robertson have been the most successful players this season.

Postby D4P

HustleKing wrote:Great win for Robbo stumbling over the line, this will put way less pressure on him in the WC now, rather than a few hours ago, when some people were saying he was the favourite?

A win is a win. Robbo and Judd are winning all the events, and they'll be the 2 favorites. Should help Ronnie, as he'll be as much of an afterthought as he ever can be...

Postby eraserhead

HappyCamper wrote:neal foulds "...roberston is one of the best pressure players in the game"

um, are you sure about that.

It’s true, just not that big a compliment with the likes of Gilbert and Hawkins playing.
Last edited by eraserhead on 10 Feb 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby HustleKing

TheRocket wrote:

He still is one of the two main favourites. Nothing has changed in that regard. Trump and Robertson have been the most successful players this season.

Damn it, he needs that dark horse tag to do well in the WC. No way he'll win if he's the favourite or best of the rest after Judd

Postby csprince

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
csprince wrote:
KrazeeEyezKilla wrote:Who was the woman that was standing there.
polish girl works 4 world snooker

..good knowledge :hatoff:
i can't spell her name that was the best i could do

Postby HappyCamper

csprince wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
csprince wrote:

agnieszka something i think,

Postby Andre147

Yes Dott not had much luck in the players he faced in ranking event finals but that's the way it goes. If he carries on like this we'll see him lift another title soon I think.

And Robertson on a purple patch just like last season. the Welsh Open next week might be a bit too much for him though as he may need a rest.

Postby Andre147

Iranu wrote:No Hot Shots? Or did I miss them?

Coverage was poor this week. Yes the comms are mostly great, but no interviews, and no hot shots.

Postby HustleKing

Badsnookerplayer wrote:Dott unlucky to meet good players in finals

Yes because Mark King was favourite to win all those events :roll:

Postby Raphael98

Absolutely well done to Robertson! Hard luck for Dott, who came close to be in a deciding frame after trailing by 9-5, but well done to Robertson, who made 5 centuries in this final!

Postby HustleKing

Raphael98 wrote:Absolutely well done to Robertson! Hard luck for Dott, who came close to be in a deciding frame after trailing by 9-5, but well done to Robertson, who made 5 centuries in this final!

Ah Raphael, the polar opposite of Barry, only posts positive statements <ok>

Postby csprince

HappyCamper wrote:
csprince wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:
csprince wrote:

agnieszka something i think,
thanks happycamper

Postby Alex0paul

Don’t fancy Dott to qualify for the TC tbh. Horrible first round in Wales then 15k difference in points for 1st round winners in the PC