Post a reply

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Semi Finals!!!!!

Postby rekoons

I learn new Words here from time to time. Had to look up curmudgeonly. Yes that would describe that koninkaulus poster well indeed.

Postby Ck147

Wilson was doing well to disrupt Robbo's game for a bit there, I think that mistake has cost him the match now, Robbo back in the driving seat

Postby Andre147

rekoons wrote:I learn new Words here from time to time. Had to look up curmudgeonly. Yes that would describe that koninkaulus poster well indeed.

It would indeed, that guy was a clown to say the least.

Postby HustleKing

Andre147 wrote:
rekoons wrote:I learn new Words here from time to time. Had to look up curmudgeonly. Yes that would describe that koninkaulus poster well indeed.

It would indeed, that guy was a clown to say the least.

Bit harsh if he didn't have a good grasp of English. But from what I remember, his English was very coherent in outlining his opinions so he probably does deserve to get roasted :-D

Postby Ck147

mantorok wrote:What a quality break this has been.

Yep, Robbo not joining in the joking now it's getting closer!

5-4 now

Postby Prop

Got to be honest, I agree with Hendry about all that chumminess. It just doesn’t fit the situation sometimes. Almost like it’s a deliberate effort to appear charismatic.

Postby HustleKing

Prop wrote:Got to be honest, I agree with Hendry about all that chumminess. It just doesn’t fit the situation sometimes. Almost like it’s a deliberate effort to appear charismatic.

Wonder what Roy "stone face" Keane would make of this carry on? :-)

Postby mantorok

Prop wrote:Got to be honest, I agree with Hendry about all that chumminess. It just doesn’t fit the situation sometimes. Almost like it’s a deliberate effort to appear charismatic.

Like Yates in commentary?

Postby Dan-cat

Dan-cat wrote:'He's got more cues than a can of alphabet soup' is still my favourite ever bit of commentary

It was about Luca, who at that time was coming out to play with three cues. Fouldsy was in the box when he said that and he gasped 'Good Lord' in response to Yates' outlandish simile