3-5 Kyren Wilson v John Higgins Bet=10
5-4 Kyren Wilson v Zhao Xintong Bet=10

5-2 Neil Robertson v Joe Perry Bet=10
5-3 Neil Robertson v Scott Donaldson Bet=10
5-3 Mark J Williams v Joe Perry Bet=10
5-3 Mark J Williams v Scott Donaldson Bet=10

3-5 Graeame Dott v Ronnie O'Sullivan Bet=20

2-5 Tom Ford v Gary Wilson Bet=20

What Part of you can bet 10 maximum on each match people dont understand?

Crap, sorry I forgot. Is it too late to reduce them to the 10 points? If not I'll take the 10 point deductions on the chin.

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Prediction Contest

Postby Wildey

Day 4

Raphael98=68 16-4
Sunday Girl=64 16-2
Pl The ref=64 14-6
McManusfan=57 14-4
wildey=54 15-2
Happy Camper=35 14-4
Carayip=30 11-3
Vodkadiet=16 10-3
Iranu=6 8-1

These are the points available to bet on the Semi Finals Deadline is 7pm on Friday 7th of Feb

Postby Wildey

TEMPLATE

//Semi Finals (deadline 7pm Weds 7th of Feb)//
6-6 Kyren Wilson v Neil Robertson Bet=
6-6 Kyren Wilson v Joe Perry Bet=
6-6 John Higgins v Neil Robertson Bet=
6-6 John Higgins v Joe Perry Bet=

6-6 Graeme Dott v Tom Ford Bet=

Postby McManusFan

3-6 Kyren Wilson v Neil Robertson Bet=10
6-4 Kyren Wilson v Joe Perry Bet=10
6-5 John Higgins v Neil Robertson Bet=10
6-4 John Higgins v Joe Perry Bet=10

6-4 Graeme Dott v Tom Ford Bet=10

Postby Iranu

Wild: surely the points available for the semi finals shouldn’t be finalised until after the quarters are completed, unless I’ve missed something?

Not that it makes much difference for me personally rofl

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:Wild: surely the points available for the semi finals shouldn’t be finalised until after the quarters are completed, unless I’ve missed something?

How am i supose to work it out when im not home or got other stuff to do when afternoon session Ends and Evening session starts?

Postby Iranu

Wildey wrote:
Iranu wrote:Wild: surely the points available for the semi finals shouldn’t be finalised until after the quarters are completed, unless I’ve missed something?

How am i supose to work it out when im not home or got other stuff to do when afternoon session Ends and Evening session starts?

It’s a legitimate question, no need to snap at me. It makes sense for points to be allocated for each round after completion of the previous one. That doesn’t change just because you’re busy.

Postby Wildey

Iranu wrote:
Wildey wrote:

It’s a legitimate question, no need to snap at me. It makes sense for points to be allocated for each round after completion of the previous one. That doesn’t change just because you’re busy.

so everyone has to work out their own points at say 6.30 to predict by 7 if the matches over run.

Postby Wildey

4-6 Kyren Wilson v Neil Robertson Bet=10

6-5 Graeme Dott v Tom Ford Bet=10

Postby Wildey

Day 5

Raphael98=76 (18-4)
Pl The ref=76 (16-6)
McManusfan=71 (16-5)
wildey=70 (17-2)
Carayip=63 (14-5)
Sunday Girl=54 (17-2)
Happy Camper=45 (16-4)
Vodkadiet=25 (12-3)
Iranu=13 (10-2)

@Vodkadiet you had only 16 points to bet on Semis you used 20 so im only rewarding 6 points for tomorrow semi final

@Raphael you was 3 minute past deadline but im allowing those points had it been 5 or over then i wouldn't.

Whatever Points you have Tomorrow night will be the points you can use to bet on the Final.

the template will follow then

Postby PLtheRef

Wildey wrote:Day 5

Raphael98=76 (18-4)
Pl The ref=76 (16-6)
McManusfan=71 (16-5)
wildey=70 (17-2)
Carayip=63 (14-5)
Sunday Girl=54 (17-2)
Happy Camper=45 (16-4)
Vodkadiet=25 (12-3)
Iranu=13 (10-2)

@Vodkadiet you had only 16 points to bet on Semis you used 20 so im only rewarding 6 points for tomorrow semi final

@Raphael you was 3 minute past deadline but im allowing those points had it been 5 or over then i wouldn't.

Whatever Points you have Tomorrow night will be the points you can use to bet on the Final.

the template will follow then

Oi, No Fair :no:

;-)

Postby PLtheRef

On a serious note though, can I ask why you're now allowing us to put all our points up for the Final?

Just seems completely out of kilter with the rest of the contest given you have spent the week reminding people throughout that they can only put a maximum of 10 points on and got annoyed when someone tried to bet 20 when having the means to do so. Also you said you didn't like the idea of doubling your stake during your feedback of the UK contest.

Generally in comparison to the UK contest, I think your format has probably ironed out a lot of the flaws that contest highlighted.

Postby Wildey

PLtheRef wrote:On a serious note though, can I ask why you're now allowing us to put all our points up for the Final?

Just seems completely out of kilter with the rest of the contest given you have spent the week reminding people throughout that they can only put a maximum of 10 points on and got annoyed when someone tried to bet 20 when having the means to do so. Also you said you didn't like the idea of doubling your stake during your feedback of the UK contest.

Generally in comparison to the UK contest, I think your format has probably ironed out a lot of the flaws that contest highlighted.

NO Not all your point .

What i mean was the Final template wont be up until after the semi finals then ill decide who can and cant win and for people that can win to send their prediction privatly to someone.

STILL 10 POINT MAXIMUM STAKE PER MATCH

What i would do difrently is in future start everyone on 50 put in a minimum stake of 4 or 5 and increase how much you can stake per round

Round 1 10
Round 2 12
Quarters 15
Semi 20
Final 25.

Postby PLtheRef

Wildey wrote:
PLtheRef wrote:On a serious note though, can I ask why you're now allowing us to put all our points up for the Final?

NO Not all your point .

What i mean was the Final template wont be up until after the semi finals then ill decide who can and cant win and for people that can win to send their prediction privatly to someone.

STILL 10 POINT MAXIMUM STAKE PER MATCH

What i would do difrently is in future start everyone on 50 put in a minimum stake of 4 or 5 and increase how much you can stake per round

Round 1 10
Round 2 12
Quarters 15
Semi 20
Final 25.

OK fair enough, thought it seemed a bit out of sync when I read it:

WILDEY wrote:Whatever Points you have Tomorrow night will be the points you can use to bet on the Final.

Postby Wildey

Day 6

Pl The ref=90
Raphael98=87
wildey=84
McManusfan=81
Carayip=73
Sunday Girl=64
Happy Camper=64
Vodkadiet=31
Iranu=16

Could PL the ref, Wildey, Raphael, Mcmanusfan and Carayip please send their predictions to Andre147

TEMPLATE

deadline 1pm sunday
10-10 Neil Robertson v Graeme Dott

Postby Johnny Bravo

PLtheRef wrote:OK fair enough, thought it seemed a bit out of sync when I read it:

WILDEY wrote:Whatever Points you have Tomorrow night will be the points you can use to bet on the Final.

PL, are you somehow implying that "that Wilfy character" doesn't have the best English <laugh> :chuckle:
Blasphemy, u Philistine :chuckle: