Post a reply

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Quarter Finals!!!!!

Postby Prop

How’s Perry playing lately? Think he’s going to have to play a tight safety game to stick with Robbo. And that is one of his big strengths.

Postby hendry_fan

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!,they,re showin Robbo/Perry on ITV4 on the telly instead of Higgins/Wilson!!!!. :shock: :shock: :shock: :wild: :grrr:

Ah,well,at least i won,t have to commentate,i aint gonna commentate on those 2 bores!!!. :no:

Postby Prop

SnookerFan wrote:Is it rude if, after agreeing to go round my dad's to watch the football on Sunday afternoon, I take my tablet round and have ITV 4 on silence so I can keep my eye on the snooker?

Nah, do it.

Postby SnookerFan

Prop wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:Is it rude if, after agreeing to go round my dad's to watch the football on Sunday afternoon, I take my tablet round and have ITV 4 on silence so I can keep my eye on the snooker?

Nah, do it.

<ok>

Postby SnookerFan

Somebody at work just came and thanked me for doing some work, and I was like no worries. They held out their hand, so a bit baffled they shook it.

Turned out they were trying to get me to pass them something.

:emb: :emb: :emb:

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:Somebody at work just came and thanked me for doing some work, and I was like no worries. They held out their hand, so a bit baffled they shook it.

rofl

Postby Holden Chinaski

SnookerFan wrote:Somebody at work just came and thanked me for doing some work, and I was like no worries. They held out their hand, so a bit baffled they shook it.

<laugh>

Postby chengdufan

Alex0paul wrote:Phillip Schofield is gay everybody

Just read that. Apparently he got talking with a fella named Johnny B and that was the end of 27 years of marriage.

Postby chengdufan

Pink Ball wrote:
TheRocket wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
Pink Ball wrote:I don't think Sullivan has looked anywhere near sharp enough this year to win the World Championship.

I'm afraid I have to agree. :-(

its about finding your best form in those two weeks, not what you did two months prior to that. Higgins proved it those last three years. Despite not winning it.

ROS recent problem at the Crucible is more a mental barrier than anything else. He needs to overcome that at first.

Sullivan has always shown good form during the seasons he won the World Championship. 2013 being the obvious exception, but even at that he didn't show any bad or patchy form. He showed nothing at all. Cos he was at home twiddling.

He did lose to Simon Bedford that season. Are you saying that result wasn't bad?

Postby lhpirnie

Pink Ball wrote:Sullivan has always shown good form during the seasons he won the World Championship. 2013 being the obvious exception, but even at that he didn't show any bad or patchy form. He showed nothing at all. Cos he was at home twiddling.

Apart from all those exhibitions he played of course.

Postby Andre147

chengdufan wrote:
Alex0paul wrote:Phillip Schofield is gay everybody

Just read that. Apparently he got talking with a fella named Johnny B and that was the end of 27 years of marriage.

rofl