Post a reply

Will Judd Trump make 100 centuries this season?

Yes
44%
No
56%

Total votes : 9

Re: Will Judd Trump make 100 centuries this season?

Postby TheSaviour

Yes, it is February, so certainly China Open is cancelled. Too little clothes on, nothing more serious. Happens on each year. Just with a dif name. Now it is called a speed cup

Yes, it is February, so David Gilbert took and lost to Matthew Stevens.

Yes, it is February, so Judd Trump is playing well.

Yes, it is February, so some Aussie bloke is playing better than he should to.

Yes, it is February, so Martin Gould could easily made 100 centuries during a one tournement.

Yes, it is February, so David Gilbert has been out of it for the last two months now already.

Yes, it is February, so David Gilbert could be playing well if he would just be drawed against just anyone but not Ronnie O´Sullivan or Matthew Stevens.

Yes, it is February, so David Gilbert will be soon announced to be a bottler in order to make a fake news.

Yes, it is February, so Matt Selt and Lu Ning have found their A-games without any let-offs during the safety-exchanges, an A-game which will be enough finally now.

Yes, it is February, so I will find out some rather easy and silly spelling mistakes while watching the Big News even when it quite shouldn´t be so but it is as it always will be a speed cup

It depends what kind of a draw he will be handled. These are always just the best guesses of mine, as even I don´t have the opportunity to follow it all. Alfie Burden, Gary and Dominic Dale are three players to very well hide the object balls. The name of the game. Dale does make some great, great centuries as well but tends to overdo some things rather sooner than later. Gary has no any major weaknesses, nor has Alfie Burden. Alfie Burden and Gary are the most dangerous opponents in terms of freezing out break-building. Otherwise it is anyone´s contest to make those centuries.

Nothing wrong with Stuart Bingham in terms of natural talent. Just when he happens to play against Martin Gould it probably doesn´t go as planned.

All the wrong with my natural talent.

But all of them already should had noticed something. But there has been some experiences now. That´s the news now.

Bernie. Bernie, Bernie, Bernie. Oh Bernie, Bernie, Bernie. Doesn´t he look silly AAAAAAND no-one notices anything "special", yet the most classy person on earth. Overrun. Oh Bernie, Bernie, Bernie. Experiences. Noticing something. Hanging on tough, making it all to happen, but never straight away. Never straight away. That´s the marketing value of his, also. That´s just his marketing value now. What´s the price of Stuart Bingham currently is? Probably quite right, as absolutely nothing wrong with his natural talent. Do my head in, Bernie!

Come On Jimmy!!!!!! A fifty-fifty match now against James. Come On Jimmy!!!! COME ON JIMMY!!!! COME OOOOON JIMMY !!!!!! Everyone´s worst nightmare now finally happening! COME ON JIMMY !!!! Everyone´s worst nightmare as it has been obvious now that flaws are there to be noticed and thought over. The risks…. The risks man, the risks… The flaws. Yet no-one denies those to exist!! So everyone´s worst nightmare now! But…… C O M E O N J I M M Y ! ! ! !

Prospects, prospects. No-one ever denies those. They just denies… Never mind. Once again. Just took finally one. Otherwise Bernie will take it rather sooner than later.

Postby HustleKing

Johnny Bravo wrote:Dan, can't u warn the Saviour for trolling ? Every time I see one of his posts, he keeps amazing me with his vivid imagination for nonsense.
He's creeping me out. :? :-( :|

At least he's not one of those Youtube commenters who keep posting about "hot singles in your area", which is funny at first, but then becomes infuriating >-(

Postby Dan-cat

Johnny Bravo wrote:Dan, can't u warn the Saviour for trolling ? Every time I see one of his posts, he keeps amazing me with his vivid imagination for nonsense.

He's the gentleman spammer. We give him a pass for sheer creativity!

Postby Badsnookerplayer

He's a genius Johnny. Just not been discovered yet.

We are lucky to have him.

And be careful how much rubbish you give him. He is ex-Mossad so can likely get a mate to trace you and take you out anywhere in the world anytime he pleases.