Post a reply

Coral World Grand Prix Quarter Finals!!!!!

Postby Wildey

Image Image Image
Monday 3rd ~ Sunday 9th of February at The Centaur, Cheltenham Racecourse, Cheltenham

Defending Champion Judd Trump is out losing 4-3 to Kyren Wilson But Ronnie O'Sullivan and John Higgins is still there plus European Masters Champion Neil Robertson.

A Few surprises along the way has seen Gary Wilson and Tom Ford reach this stage and one will go further but theres a Massive Shadow of Ronnie O'Sullivan in the bottom half of the draw.

Who will reach the Semi Finals?

DRAW

Quarter Finals
Kyren Wilson v John Higgins Higgins leads 3-1
Neil Robertson v Joe Perry Robertson leads 14-10
----------------------------------------
Graeme Dott v Ronnie O'Sullivan O'Sullivan leads 16-5
Tom Ford v Gary Wilson Wilson leads 4-2

ORDER OF PLAY

NOT AVAILABLE IN THE UK

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Quarter Finals!!!!!

Postby Ck147

mantorok wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:
mantorok wrote:Is this BO5?

God I hope not. :sad:

ffs I meant bo9.

Yep bo9, C'MON RONNIE!!

Postby barrysnookerfan1985

match over now, Dott will just crumble, sick and tired of so many players not even giving Ronnie a game. Just give ROS the trophy now as I can't. see anyone beating him, and I include Neil Robertson and Higgins, what a poor tournament this has been, especially after a lacklustre Masters.

Postby Dan-cat

barrysnookerfan1985 wrote:match over now, Dott will just crumble, sick and tired of so many players not even giving Ronnie a game. Just give ROS the trophy now as I can't. see anyone beating him, and I include Neil Robertson and Higgins, what a poor tournament this has been, especially after a lacklustre Masters.

Bloody hell Barry, we are only just out of the BO7s stages and there's been loads of great battles and drama already! Are you watching a different tournament to me?

Postby McManusFan

Dan-cat wrote:BO9s, Yates in the box, come on!!!

Fabulous stats and knowledge, murdered metaphors, a true broadcaster's nouse in creating gravitas. What's not to love?! You guys not in the Yates' fan club... Where's Chalky when I need him to back me up?

Yates is being awfully quiet in this frame, I think my ears are going into withdrawal.