Post a reply

Is Judd a bottler/choker despite his success?

Postby masterdoctorgenius

He bottled many matches vs Higgins (the first two WC encounters, Shanghai final, some bo9 and bo11 matches) and some others (Wilson at the Masters and vs Ronnie last year at the Tour Champ). Every champ has bottled at some stage of his career but that many in his primes years vs players past their prime?

Re: Is Judd a bottler/choker despite his success?

Postby chengdufan

masterdoctorgenius wrote:He bottled many matches vs Higgins (the first two WC encounters, Shanghai final, some bo9 and bo11 matches) and some others (Wilson at the Masters and vs Ronnie last year at the Tour Champ). Every champ has bottled at some stage of his career but that many in his primes years vs players past their prime?

MDG a tip. It's not the right forum if you want to criticise everyone for being human. Folks are more understanding of ups and downs here.
Generally, people don't like moaners, and find constructive or positive comments a more enjoyable read.
Apologies for being patronising.

Postby HappyCamper

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Judd has special powers and is blessed from above with a mystical force :mb:

And it’s name is Jack Trump :bowdown:

has judd done up his trainer with a cable tie?

Postby Iranu

Badsnookerplayer wrote:
Iranu wrote:
Badsnookerplayer wrote:Judd has special powers and is blessed from above with a mystical force :mb:

And it’s name is Jack Trump :bowdown:

TheRocket wrote:Holy crap. Jack is a giant compared to Judd.

And Judd’s done so well by standing on his shoulders :bowdown:

Postby TheSaviour

Indeeed, class! While I it is just not a current, eh, so called trend! Must be a super tough, tough personality! On his own!! Class!!

Didn´t mention that what. Difficulties to build anything then.

So Judd will keep on doing well.

It is just that he just faced M/S Romance. Well, these things tends to happen.

Gary also

I was briefly hijacked and controlled by the Aliens when I was 14 or so. They also posses the similar God or so, and just fancied to possibly to have some further informations. It went bad and poorly, probably pointless to mention it.

Gary also

Gary also fancies you to play the really, really good safeties, only you to discover that he actually is special.

But many, many things should start to get better if I would still fancy to keep on discovering it away. Some really good looking mushrooms out there now and so on. It wasn´t that much bad, really. Just a bit too many bottling jobs. If Gary´s the man. If Gary´s the man.

Sounds so good that I really need to once again to type it; I Gary´s really the man.

rofl rofl rofl

Sorry.

But seriously, if no confidence ever gained, how it even could be lost then??? And this probably has a much to do with Judd, also. Yesterday I couldn´t see anything else than sense with that sentence. How something could be lost what even never has gained? There probably still is a way to get rid of that sense.

I have never witnessed a person, a people, who would be able to still to hang on tough while having a brief cold and wet. Even when all the time having the confidence it will get more drier. It will get, and this is the time to experience it. There were some really good looking mushrooms out there but there isn´t any now. Just the constant sunshine to make it dry and feeling great.

Great.

Just that the current local forecasts looks absolutely abysmal.

Making it more obvious is the only way to really understand a person. What they are after.

A what a decade. What a decade. Finally. Tried to 10 years day in, day out, to witness that I am still here. No results. Just bottlers and chokers around of me. And those Aliens…. And Judd. And Gary. I would CERTAINLY take this now, that this decade now has changed everything. That I am there, you are there. Actually. I would take it now, no matter of what. Is it sane now??? Hopefully!! I would take that now!

Postby The_Abbott

TheSaviour wrote:I was briefly hijacked and controlled by the Aliens when I was 14 or so. They also posses the similar God or so, and just fancied to possibly to have some further informations. It went bad and poorly, probably pointless to mention it.

And those Aliens…. And Judd. And Gary. I would CERTAINLY take this now, that this decade now has changed everything. That I am there, you are there. Actually. I would take it now, no matter of what. Is it sane now??? Hopefully!! I would take that now!

WTF Snooker and Aliens?

:?

Postby SnookerFan

Wildey wrote:If Judd is a Bottler just think how many he would have won if he had Balls.

Was ot 2011 that he first got to the final against John Higgins?

Playing to his potential, he could've won several since then.

Postby Wildey

SnookerFan wrote:
Wildey wrote:If Judd is a Bottler just think how many he would have won if he had Balls.

Was ot 2011 that he first got to the final against John Higgins?

Playing to his potential, he could've won several since then.

He did not bottle that final he got over confident and trying to Pot Balls in to the Wintergardens.

Postby Cloud Strife

Iranu wrote:Every player loses matches they should have won.

I don’t think any top player can really be called a bottler.

I agree with you in that I don't think any top player can be called a bottler, but I do believe every top player has had instances where they have bottled a frame or match away.

Postby Iranu

Cloud Strife wrote:
Iranu wrote:Every player loses matches they should have won.

I don’t think any top player can really be called a bottler.

I agree with you in that I don't think any top player can be called a bottler, but I do believe every top player has had instances where they have bottled a frame or match away.

Agreed. No player is psychologically perfect.