Post a reply

Re: Coral World Grand Prix Last 16!!!!!

Postby Holden Chinaski

mantorok wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:
mantorok wrote:
Holden Chinaski wrote:That blue was another typical significant Judd fluke...

Just came back to see a replay of that fluke, outrageous, off 4 cushions and bang in reds after a split. Absolutely outrageous.

I stand by my observation that Judd's type of play causes him to get more flukes than other players.

Yeah, he powers the ball harder than most a lot more of the time I think, increases the chances of it floating into an alternative pocket.

Also, he takes on a lot more pots than other players. Combine that with the fact that he hits them hard and you can see why he gets so many flukes.

Postby Holden Chinaski

masterdoctorgenius wrote:
SnookerFan wrote:
Johnny Bravo wrote:Ronnie, Ronnie, he's the one
If he can't do it, no one can
Go Ronnie !!! :mosh:
:champ: :champ: :champ:

MDG disagrees.

your mom also

rofl

Postby masterdoctorgenius

TheRocket wrote:Trumps flukes wouldnt be so much of a problem if he wasnt so hypocrite. Because whenever he loses he's the one moaning at the luck of his opponents and always mentions it in his post match interviews. Even uses it as an excuse at times.

yeah luck is part of the game. He had his fair share of it. Even at the WC last year he was lucky to survive the 1st round.

Postby SnookerFan

SnookerFan wrote:

MDG disagrees.

your mom also

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Postby TheRocket

I think Wilson and Lisowski always bring out the worst in Trump. Lisowski for friendship reasons, Wilson for the opposite. Doesnt treat them like normal opponents. He should have a clear leading H2H against them. He hasnt though.
Last edited by TheRocket on 06 Feb 2020, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Iranu

SnookerFan wrote:

MDG disagrees.

your mom also

rofl rofl

Postby Prop

TheRocket wrote:I think Wilson and Lisowski always bring out the worst in Trump. Lisowski for friendship reasons, Wilson for the opposite. Doesnt treat them like normal opponents. He should have a clear leading H2H against them. He hasnt though.

Agreed. I missed the middle of the match but he started really cagily. So much of this game is played in the head.